Looking For Reputable Real Estate Company

Nirvana

We are looking for a reputable and aggressive real estate company for land for sale in Koh Lanta.

Any recommendations would be welcome, plot is around 440 sq meters around 60 meters from beach.

We are not in a hurry to sell for stupid prices, any recommendations on how best to approach the sale is welcome as do not live on the island,.Have not been there for a couple of years, things used to be done by, "i know a man that can".Not sure if changed. pls PM for more details if necessary.

We are looking for a reputable and aggressive real estate company for land for sale in Koh Lanta.

Any recommendations would be welcome, plot is around 440 sq meters around 60 meters from beach.

We are not in a hurry to sell for stupid prices, any recommendations on how best to approach the sale is welcome as do not live on the island,.Have not been there for a couple of years, things used to be done by, "i know a man that can".Not sure if changed. pls PM for more details if necessary.

Hello I am just in the process of starting up a real estate company for Koh Lanta. I have the domains already and the websites will be up and running in a week or so. Office to follow shortly. Been working in real estate in Phuket for a while, but lived on Lanta before.

Dont know how these forum things work so hopefully you can send me the details, location etc etc for your land.

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hello I am just in the process of starting up a real estate company for Koh Lanta. I have the domains already and the websites will be up and running in a week or so. Office to follow shortly. Been working in real estate in Phuket for a while, but lived on Lanta before.

Dont know how these forum things work so hopefully you can send me the details, location etc etc for your land.

Cheers

iain123 pls pm me your details and website

• 3 weeks later...

Cheers

did u open up as had no contact or information from you ??