Free Internet Access

I need to use my laptop an hour aday, any good advices where to go for a free access.......Prefer around Ban Rak....

Also I know it has being discussed manny times, but if I wanna get internet to my house, what Company is best to use and how long time it takes from signing up untill Im connected ? I hope it doesent take as much time as a phoneline.

I do have a phone line and UBC........

Cheers

If you got a phoneline it is a quick thing. Just call Tot and they get you up and running in an hour (once they get there that is!) can be a few days after you call them.

TT&T probably have similar service.

The hassle is the phoneline but since you have that already its a quick and easy thing to get you online.

:o

I need to use my laptop an hour aday, any good advices where to go for a free access.......Prefer around Ban Rak....

Also I know it has being discussed manny times, but if I wanna get internet to my house, what Company is best to use and how long time it takes from signing up untill Im connected ? I hope it doesent take as much time as a phoneline.

Cheers

I signed up on a Friday and was connected up on the following Monday...this was less than a month ago and involved both phone line with new number and ADSL connection. I had to use TOT....TT&T at Tesco office told me they could not or do not service my area...in fact they recommended I use TOT!

Cheers

You could park outside my house, i have wireless through out the house and by the pool, its that dam slow lately i am sure all my neighbors are using it :o , you might as well too :D

I need to use my laptop an hour aday, any good advices where to go for a free access.......Prefer around Ban Rak.... Also I know it has being discussed manny times, but if I wanna get internet to my house, what Company is best to use and how long time it takes from signing up untill Im connected ? I hope it doesent take as much time as a phoneline. I do have a phone line and UBC........ Cheers
You could park outside my house, i have wireless through out the house and by the pool, its that dam slow lately i am sure all my neighbors are using it :o , you might as well too :D

...and you are wondering why is so slow? :D

just close your wireless-network (WEP/WPA) and give access only to who you want :D

or do you let your housedoor open when you leave the house???

Chayaphum

Cheers

Seat in your car outside or at the back of the 'office' in bangrak, its not protected!

Dr Frogs on the hill between Chaweng Noi and Lamai. Not very convenient for you though...! Starbucks has wireless too, but I'm not sure if it's free or not.

as i know from Pattaya(2 years ago), the WiFi isn't free there.

You have to buy a card in the shop with a Useraccount/Password.

The owner of this service is KSC-Internet Thailand.

more Info at,

http://www.ksc.net.th/Item.aspx?Channel=5&...005&Page=24

For find some free-networks just buy something like these.....

post-51795-1197472593_thumb.jpg post-51795-1197472623_thumb.jpg

go to http://www.linksys.com and search for "WUSBF54G"

Chayaphum

Edited by Chayaphum

Hey Dingo Joe, can I use your pool too?

More comfy than just parking outside your house.

Could I borrow your fridge and the contents thereof while I am there too?

:o

Hey very cool, come on over we need to talk more about this radio station, I am very keen and we will need a few DJs. Maybe we can do some deal and you do the ground work as I am not in Samui all the time and ill put all the money up, I am sure if we pay someone we should be able to get a licence, As soon as I get back I am going to make a start with it.

I need to use my laptop an hour aday, any good advices where to go for a free access.......Prefer around Ban Rak.... Also I know it has being discussed manny times, but if I wanna get internet to my house, what Company is best to use and how long time it takes from signing up untill Im connected ? I hope it doesent take as much time as a phoneline. I do have a phone line and UBC........ Cheers

...and you are wondering why is so slow? :D

just close your wireless-network (WEP/WPA) and give access only to who you want :D

or do you let your housedoor open when you leave the house???

Chayaphum

Yes you are right, i dont know how to do that, but i know some one who does.

Thanks