They Still Care I Guess?

Khun ?

I call her once a month, she never ask for money, younger than my daughter

and is a fine looking girl. I am good friends with the owner where she works.

What a sweetheart.

hello how are yiu today ? you are working? am not happy because i so miss you now i go eat

me to much eat and pum puy too. i don know where you stay now ? befour i ark you but you not

tell me. i want you come back thailand soon so i hope and you remember me ok my dear

i miss you somuch you call me back ok i waitding for you you know ?

i go back to bar you take care your self i wory a bout you and miss you too.

and i hope you think of me sometime but i never forget you

not forget take care your self

bye bye

no point, do you need one. with all the rath BG's take, a little credit for

the smiles they bring. At least she is not the type that bleeds the mother queens citizens populace of their hard earned cash as many do. Since I have been single for ten years, work in a place where we have few pleasures such as booze or women, it is kind of nice to get a someone is thinking about you note.

Khun ?, she may even like you- but she's probably still bilking the other 25.

And if she calls 100 guys, maybe 20 of them will wind up sending her money out of the goodness of their [something]? So she's got the overhead of the overseas call covered already. It's like being on a telemarketing list.

"Steven"

And if she calls 100 guys, maybe 20 of them will wind up sending her money out of the goodness of their [something]? So she's got the overhead of the overseas call covered already. It's like being on a telemarketing list.

"Steven"

The voice of an expert.........what do you know?

Or are you just jumping on the Bargirl bashing bandwagon?

Can you please inform me of your experiences in this field?

I agree the normal thing that goes on and who can blame them for trying to make a living. I am really not sure and not worried she is actually the owners wives friend and she is young and as usual has a small child under a year old. It is good

to see her trying to use a foreign language and maybe a step in the right direction

to education. He11 back home they would be on welfare sitting around being fat dumb and happy and have the guys paycheck if he had work. No matter how we despise the deceptive practices of the BG we only have to look back to what we have ourself for a system when they have none. A bit impressive of them to get off their behind and do something and specially in a foreign languauge. If I was a

bad person these people would not allow her or would warn her against talking to me. It just brung a smile for the day and tomorrow I can go back to the same how they are swindling several at one time out of the old lonely hearts club. Todays pleasures are tomorrows vices....

At least she is not the type that bleeds the mother queens citizens populace of their hard earned cash as many do.

In my experience in Thailand, i have never seen one Thai Girl with a gun up against a farangs head demanding he sends her money.

Why are Thai girls blamed when a guy sends her some money?

Should she refuse money that people send to her?

Would you refuse if someone was offering to send you money?

No matter how we despise the deceptive practices of the BG

You despise their deceptive practices?

So I take it you will no longer be gracing the bars with your presence when you get your vacation.

You know what i despise, idiot farangs carrying on about Bargirls, about how deceptive they are etc, then going to the same places to exploit the situation for themselves. Please, if you are willing to get on a plane to travel to Thailand for your holidays, and be an eager participant in the Sex for sale business. Do not get all moralistic and ethical, if you had these qualities yourself you would never be exploiting the situation in Asia in the first place

Do you expect the people that you are paying to refuse money for not sleeping with people, but gratefully accept the money you give them for sleeping with you?

You live in a country that has welfare and social security and pensions, these people do not.

Try being poor, then come back with you moralising.

But i bet you are counting the days till your next trip to Thailand is coming.

Kind of accurate and seeing them that do fall for the many with

mutiple misleading for income relationships is a harding fact never the less. So it is a two way street and you are correct we seem to be very selective when we want to use moral awareness on others. Just the same it was a bright light in todays work schedule. I will be able to grudge through the rest of today at work with a slight thought of better

days to come and not all is work ahead in life.

And if she calls 100 guys, maybe 20 of them will wind up sending her money out of the goodness of their [something]?  So she's got the overhead of the overseas call covered already.  It's like being on a telemarketing list.

"Steven"

I was not aware I had to present credentials in order to participate in this conversation. In that case, please present your own first.

"Steven"

:o

Begs

How much temptation before both sides lose all sight of morality.

She don't ask me about women and I don't ask here about men.

Personally I hope she finds a good young man. A school education will only get you so far and does it come down to how you play the game or if you win or lose. It just may be, there is no winners or losers.

By the way my daughter is almost 30 and I am under 50.

"Steven"

Did you read the original post?

She never called anybody. "Khun" calls her once a month.

"but she's probably still bilking the other 25"

What other 25? Do you know this girl?

I do not know her well and I am happy for her if she has others. I did not expect to hear from her so it was a suprise when I did hear from her this month considering it had been 4 months. She was on her way to see the family so she

came along with me and some thai friends. Actually she ask my friend where we went to if she could work at his resturant which is a busy place in the country.

She went home for Songkran and I went back to work. She was a real quiet

person and she wondered why all my friends where thai. I have been adopted by

a family who is a bit younger than me and their mom is just like mine. Anyways

I keep in contact with my friend and told him she was a nice girl and tell her hello.

Now I get these happy e-mails and sure I will see her if she has free time when I get back. In my mind I would like her to move on to someone closer to her age

if not already done so. A phone call a month what to heck it is kind of nice. I am sure many get these e-mails so it is just a change from the sick buffalo stories.

Oops- my bad. In that case there's even less reason for the "warm fuzziness." Doesn't cost her anything, after all.

Nah, don't know her (that I know). But there's a type at work here, right?

Still, like the man says- it's not how you look, it's how you feel- if it makes Khun ? feel good, I guess nobody's getting hurt.

"Steven"

And if she calls 100 guys, maybe 20 of them will wind up sending her money out of the goodness of their [something]?  So she's got the overhead of the overseas call covered already.  It's like being on a telemarketing list.

"Steven"

I was not aware I had to present credentials in order to participate in this conversation. In that case, please present your own first.

"Steven"

:o

There are 'Happy Shiny People' in this world who never have anything happy or upbeat to say. It is a wonder to me that such people are even able to relate with Thai people being the way they are, melancholy. Criticism is a necessary tool, but

when that is all there is in the attic, it is tragic.

Yours mate. I won't be the first to admit that most of your posts are on the mark,

but I don't think I have ever read anything cheerful or happy from you. Is it that you see the world for all its worst attributes, or are you not seeing the pleasant

things in life?

No matter how we despise the deceptive practices of the BG

You despise their deceptive practices?

So I take it you will no longer be gracing the bars with your presence when you get your vacation.

You know what i despise, idiot farangs carrying on about Bargirls, about how deceptive they are etc, then going to the same places to exploit the situation for themselves. Please, if you are willing to get on a plane to travel to Thailand for your holidays, and be an eager participant in the Sex for sale business. Do not get all moralistic and ethical, if you had these qualities yourself you would never be exploiting the situation in Asia in the first place

Do you expect the people that you are paying to refuse money for not sleeping with people, but gratefully accept the money you give them for sleeping with you?

You live in a country that has welfare and social security and pensions, these people do not.

Try being poor, then come back with you moralising.

But i bet you are counting the days till your next trip to Thailand is coming.

While I agree with you, you are never going to get anyone to listen to you nor indeed change any opinions, with that tone of post and attitude.

Thought I might just mention it, no offence meant.