Opal Restaurant, Jomtien

bkk barney

well i been going there for about 8 years, so they know me and see that i tip ok.

i normally go there about 8 times per month so im a regular, i get good service and food. UP UNTILL TODAY.

i ordered spaghetti and the family ordered the normal thai stuff, wot shocked me was my spaghetti came first, this has never happened b4, i looked at it and saw the sauce and meat was all over the place, normally its in the middle of the spaghetti, i done the usual thing of having a spoon of the meat sauce and meat, yep it was pretty good, now there are 2 types of spaghetti eaters, me the twirl it round the spoon type and the chop it up lot before u start, so i started on it with a ravenous hunger, about a quarter of the way through it i realised that all the spaghetti had been cut to bite size pieces, cos i couldnt twirl it, it was then that i realised that the spaghetti was really soft, that it came way too quick and they had given me a second hand meal, now i was foking angry then, they said no problem they would give me a new one, i felt sick then eating some scums returned meal and i still feel sick about it now, so i turned down there offer, the manager came,and offered free meals etc and i said there was nothing to talk about as there is no way in the world i will eat at a restaurant that serves second hand food, he was offering me free food, yeah i can just imagine them scraping through the dustbins for some nice delicacasies, anyway give opal a miss if ur in jomtien. jees i feel sick...