Looking For A Studio Apartment To Rent With Kitchen.

motoyen

I currently live in a nice modern studio apartment near Ari BTS station. I'm happy with all aspects of my building except I wish it had a kitchen. Could I find a similar apartment, close to a BTS station that has a kitchen for 10K THB/month?

Here's a picture of my current place.

1428118657_04d92e2ccb_o.jpg

I currently live in a nice modern studio apartment near Ari BTS station. I'm happy with all aspects of my building except I wish it had a kitchen. Could I find a similar apartment, close to a BTS station that has a kitchen for 10K THB/month?

Er ... you have a kitchen. I can see it on top of your fridge.

Just curious. How much do you pay for your present apartment. Lookspretty large.

Edited by XTREME

I live at place on Sukhumvit Soi 75/1 that is 9K and has kitchen minus the cooking plate. I purchased two element electric plate and small toaster oven and it works out fine. Apartment seems to be about the same size as yours but hard to judge from picture

Three year old building with swimming pool located about 300 meter from On Nut BTS and Lotus. Also have fresh market and Carrefour less than 100 meters.

Er ... you have a kitchen. I can see it on top of your fridge.

:o