Importing Goods From Nz

Donnyboy

I have an idea to import some goods that may sell well in Thailand.

Actually, I have done some limited research and brought back some samples that have received positive response.

I now am looking into finding the right agent to guide me through the process of importation, duties etc so my girlfriend can start selling the goods.

Could anyone recommend one?

And, what documentation requirements, if any, would my girlfriend need to import goods?

thanks,

Actually, I have done some limited research and brought back some samples that have received positive response.

I now am looking into finding the right agent to guide me through the process of importation, duties etc so my girlfriend can start selling the goods.

And, what documentation requirements, if any, would my girlfriend need to import goods?

thanks,

PM board member raro.

Cheers.

Soundman.

thanks,

PM board member raro.

Cheers.

Soundman.

We are in the freight business, indeed! :o

Things should change shortly Donny, the Wallabies have a NZ coach now! :o

Is that a good or bad thing for the (aussie) rugby business sport OC? :D

hate to say it but things will improve for aussie rugby once the new coach takes over

• 2 years later...