Red Stamps And Vientiene

I got a red warning stamp from vientiene about a year ago and I got a red warning stamp from penang recently (so 2 in my passport). Also got numerous tourist visas. What are my chances of getting another tourist visa from vientiene? Anybody got a clue?

I got a red warning stamp from vientiene about a year ago and I got a red warning stamp from penang recently (so 2 in my passport). Also got numerous tourist visas. What are my chances of getting another tourist visa from vientiene? Anybody got a clue?

I think there's a good chance. I haven't heard of any stamps being given out at Vientiane this year. What did the stamp say exactly.

Perhaps using the agent FunFun used (details on another thread or PM him) may be a good idea.

I think there's a good chance. I haven't heard of any stamps being given out at Vientiane this year. What did the stamp say exactly.

Perhaps using the agent FunFun used (details on another thread or PM him) may be a good idea.

Stamps say :

Laos:

the holder of this passport has traveled to thailand with a tourist visa several times which many result in the refusal of a visa in the future.

Penang:

the holder of this passport has traveled to thailand with a tourist visa (2) times which many result in the refusal of a visa in the future