Snooker

kawikasudo

i dont know which part of bkk you live in.

however, if you get off the skytrain at prakanong station and walk into sukumvit soi 71, either get any bus at the bus stop, or get a taxi, probably about 40 baht, and go to soi 27, its a place called dino snooker, its right opposite the massive mosque on your rh side, the bus stops right there.

its one of the best snooker clubs i have found in bangkok, hassle free, its has 19 tables in the main room and 2 private rooms, its air conditioned, the food and drink prices are thai prices, some very pretty markees.

the tables are on the meter, so just pay up when you are finished playing, the girls will get your drinks etc and basically take care off you, you will be left alone by the locals, its mainly used by serious players, although sometimes gets a bit rowdy on a sat night if the football is on the tv.

maybe see you there.

i dont know which part of bkk you live in.

however, if you get off the skytrain at prakanong station and walk into sukumvit soi 71, either get any bus at the bus stop, or get a taxi, probably about 40 baht, and go to soi 27, its a place called dino snooker, its right opposite the massive mosque on your rh side, the bus stops right there.

its one of the best snooker clubs i have found in bangkok, hassle free, its has 19 tables in the main room and 2 private rooms, its air conditioned, the food and drink prices are thai prices, some very pretty markees.

the tables are on the meter, so just pay up when you are finished playing, the girls will get your drinks etc and basically take care off you, you will be left alone by the locals, its mainly used by serious players, although sometimes gets a bit rowdy on a sat night if the football is on the tv.

maybe see you there.

Thanks alot, I live at Thong Lo so that's a perfect area! I'll go in a couple of days, thanks!