Some Guidance About A Bullying 'farang'

simon43

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am happy to report that my threat to report him to immigration for working without a WP seems to have done the trick.

I won't pass comment on many of the suggestions in this thread - suffice to say that it indicates that many posters have a total lack of understanding about the reality of living 'permanetly' in Thailand

Simon

Simon,

The reality is that for myself and the numerous friends I have here living 'permanetly' in Thailand, have on average, one major drama every 10 years, you on the other hand who profess to be all experienced have a drama on TV once every 6 months, entertaining it is so please carry on.

Happy New Year :o

I am happy to report that my threat to report him to immigration for working without a WP seems to have done the trick.

I won't pass comment on many of the suggestions in this thread - suffice to say that it indicates that many posters have a total lack of understanding about the reality of living 'permanetly' in Thailand

Simon

Seems like you are one with the lack of understanding about living in Thailand :o:D Doesn't matter how long you have lived in a place, it's all about how quickly you learn about that place!!

You might have lived here longer than most of the posters, but you were the one lacking any idea's or balls :D:D enjoy.........

To all those posters who have advocated violence as the solution to the problem - I assume you are not living with a wife/partner and family, with the intention to remain in Thailand. One fist thrown, one punch of the wrong person and you could on the next plane back to Blightly or wherever you have come from, with little chance of rejoining your family back in Thailand.

A shortsighted, kneejerk reaction is the worst possible response to this type of problem.

Simon

here - if you dont have balls you need bats... :D if you dont have both, you may end up playing the harp... :D

:o

Good to see everything's ended alright and life at Simon's Ranch can go on in peace.

What dramas and trials await you in 2008 we wonder???

Edited by JimsKnight

This thread has been full of piss and vinegar, with a number of folk advising Simon to grow some balls and use violence. Simon has demonstrated that he has far more intestinal fortitude and maturity than most of the keyboard heroes that have posted here. He has fond a person he loves and has accepted her for herself, he has demonstrated far more love, balls or any other adjective you wish to use by hanging around and helping her. Yes it reads like a soap opera, some people have periods of their life like that.

How many of us would have put this relationship in the too hard basket and walked were we in the same situation. Dealing with a mental conditions requires a LOT of strength, because unlike physical problems there is no outward sign of the condition or of any improvement. It is soul destroying to watch someone you love go through this. I am not sure I have that strength.

Furthermore Simon has the maturity to realise that violence in this situation will not achieve anything positive. He has asked advise on how to protect his wife from someone who is threatening her well being. As he has been in Thailand long enough to understand that the testosterone filled answer is not the correct one.

Knowing that this person is prone to giving grief to anyone he is in conflict with, I would use this as a common ill to get in the good books of the family of the deceased. They are more than likely getting similar grief from the mental giant. So during discussions with the family if they were to learn of his work permit status and where to go to alert the correct people, it would not be Simon doing the deed. As was said earlier the wakner is expecting a lot more from the estate of the former partner, the family would have a far greater reason to see him have to leave the country.