Non Imm B Multi Entry Renewal - Is It Possible

I have heard that if you renew a multi non imm B visa that you can only get a it renewed as single entry visa - is that right?

I got mine this time last year in Melbourne and am going back tere again in a week or so - I would like to renew the same visa if possible although I will get my last 90 day extension before I leave for Melbourne - so I dont need to take action on this until begining April.

I have also married and had a child with a Thai national since then so other oprions are open to me (marriage visa of course - but cant be faffed as you get nothing special for all the trouble) but the non imm B multi is what suits me best - any advice would be welcome.

contrary to all those funny and scary reports from consulates run by THAI people such as Penang, where they love to humiliate foreigners, it is still easy to get a multiple-non-Immi-B from the consulates outside Asia.

just contact any of those well-known "consultants", they will - for a fee - prepare all the paperwork u need, and then it should be easy to obtain a new multiple-non-immi-B.

I am the best example for that, as I got my new one within the usual 3 minutes a few days ago.... though, that was Europe, not Australia.....

<br />contrary to all those funny and scary reports from consulates run by THAI people such as Penang, where they love to humiliate foreigners, it is still easy to get a multiple-non-Immi-B from the consulates outside Asia.<br />just contact any of those well-known "consultants", they will - for a fee - prepare all the paperwork u need, and then it should be easy to obtain a new multiple-non-immi-B.<br />I am the best example for that, as I got my new one within the usual 3 minutes a few days ago.... though, that was Europe, not Australia.....<br />
<br /><br /><br />

True comment Thailiban - I know this only too well as I already have done this - but the advice I need from seasoned campaigners is whether I can renew this non Imm B visa as a multiple entry or just as a single (as I have heard) - I will be in Melbourne in two weeks and could get another multiple entry B but dont want to leave it to chance.

Any experience on this anyone? Many thanks

Non immigrant "O" are easy as you know in Melbourne but could you tell us why you want a "B: because if you have a WP you can extend on that basis without leaving the country. If you don't have a WP, then whether it is "B" or "O" makes no difference.

No i dont have a WP - certainly dont want one either - my business extends all over Asia and some in Thailand but I dont get paid by anyone in Thailand - so WP makes no sense for me - but a non Imm B mulitple does as i travel so much - that is why i am concerned that I may only be able to get a non Imm B single entry next - that is simply no good for me - thus i would have to go down the marriage visa route - not the end of the world but prefer to keep going as i am -mush simpler way of going about things - does anyone know the answer to this - is a multiple B possible a second time? Or even a third -anyone out there who has done this?

Thanks