Mental Health

dsys

To cut a very long, and familiar Thai story short, my wife and I both think that my sister in law would benefit from talking to a psychiatrist or therapist. We have talked to her and she also thinks she would benefit from this. We all think she is depressed and unable to work her "issues" out by herself or talk to family members.

Does anybody know the options for speaking to professionals in Thailand. More specifically CR or Chiang Kham. Anybody have any recommndations? Please PM me if you dont want to post info publicly.

To cut a very long, and familiar Thai story short, my wife and I both think that my sister in law would benefit from talking to a psychiatrist or therapist. We have talked to her and she also thinks she would benefit from this. We all think she is depressed and unable to work her "issues" out by herself or talk to family members.

Does anybody know the options for speaking to professionals in Thailand. More specifically CR or Chiang Kham. Anybody have any recommndations? Please PM me if you dont want to post info publicly.

Just visit the Overbrook Hospital (near Dusit Island) and talk with the doctor overthere. He speaks rather good English and maybe he can help you.