Do I Tell Him?

GuestHouse

I'm in the UK at the moment, having returned to take some time with my parents.

As luck would have it a friend(ish) who is married to a Thai was returning to Thailand for an extended stay just as I arrived in the UK. I have agreed to take a short let on his appartment, my own home in the UK is rented out on a long lease.

I have spent the last week at home, catching up on all the kind of stuff you can't do, or is difficult, when away - Pension Provisions, Social Security Payments, Taxes etc.

I had a very quiet weekend with no visitors but then this happened..

On Monday afternoon the door bell wrang, picked up the intercom (with CCTV) and saw a guy standing there, I spoke, he mumbled something and then walked away.

Tuesday morning the same thing happened but the guy replied he was looking for 'Dave' - My friend is not called dave and the guy did not sound convincing.

Two hours later it happened again, this time I picked up the intercom and le the guy speak - he called the nick name of my friends wife. I said she wasn't here and he went away.

An Hour later exactly the same thing happed with a different guy.

Yesterday (Wednesday) I had four such visitors... and then..

At around 4pm the bell wrang and it was a Thai women. Instead of answering the intercom I went down. She asked for my friend's wife and seemed miffed when I told her she was in Thailand.

She appologised for disturbing me and then went into the street and started to make a call.

I pretened to get something from my car and overheard her saying in Thai. "She's not here anymore.... call the customer and tell him I will come over instead'.

So come on guys...... do I tell, or do I let it go..... If I tell, how would you go about it.

I had thought of cancelling my rent agreement on account of the 'visitors', the landlord is a friend but not a close friend and perhaps doing this in a business type way might be easier.

How about being subtle and leaving your mate a message of the visitors 'he' had received while away - including the message from a Thai lady, name unknown, that said "Tell her not to worry, I will go see the customer as she is away" for his wife. Let him put the 2 and 2 together. He may think you've guessed, or not, you will not put yourself in the middle of a domestic, you were simply being the good guest. :o

So come on guys...... do I tell, or do I let it go..... If I tell, how would you go about it.

don't worry about it, those amway salesmen give up eventually.

I reckon they are JW's...hmm...that reminds me...

what do you get if you cross a H3lls Angel with a JW?

How about being subtle and leaving your mate a message of the visitors 'he' had received while away - including the message from a Thai lady, name unknown, that said "Tell her not to worry, I will go see the customer as she is away" for his wife. Let him put the 2 and 2 together. He may think you've guessed, or not, you will not put yourself in the middle of a domestic, you were simply being the good guest. :o

This is the best advice.

I'd tell him! :o

He does'nt deserve that, unless of course he knows but does'nt want to lose her in which case he's gonna ridicule himself.

There must be many farangs take a Thai woman as a wife to get them into the country and take half their earnings as payment.

I know a Dutchman that done that and an Englishman. I am sure there are many more. I was offered 30,000 Swiss Francs to marry a Thai Girl so she could stay in Switzerland, the money was to be paid over a 2 year period.

Surely she wouldn't be daft enough to shit on her own doorstep???

Either the bloke is in on it or she don't plan on coming back.

That's exactly what I was thinking! These guys knocking on the door must be a routine thing. So how would the husband not know about it? It is like you have found something that the husband did not know. This post "Do I tell him?" doesn't really make sense to me! Or did I not understand something? :o

Surely she wouldn't be daft enough to shit on her own doorstep???

Either the bloke is in on it or she don't plan on coming back.

That's exactly what I was thinking! These guys knocking on the door must be a routine thing. So how would the husband not know about it? It is like you have found something that the husband did not know. This post "Do I tell him?" doesn't really make sense to me! Or did I not understand something? :D

It's clear that the poster thinks that his "friend(ish)" doesn't know about her activities.

As for the "bloke" knowing about this or being "in on it" ... surely he/she/they would have told the "customers" that they/she were going to be away for a while.

totster :o

I pretened to get something from my car and overheard her saying in Thai. "She's not here anymore.... call the customer and tell him I will come over instead'.

So she was working from home and doing visits too. Busy girl. You're Thai must be good as well.

I still think he knew. Either that or they were a Bi-sexual swinging couple, who did solo work on the side. That way some of the guys may have been asking for him. You did say you didn't know him that well.

Anyway, if you don't know him that well keep it shut, because you will end up looking like a shit stirrer. :o

As for the "bloke" knowing about this or being "in on it" ... surely he/she/they would have told the "customers" that they/she were going to be away for a while.

Good point, but she would also have been able to tell the Thai pimp lady she was going. Especially if people were going to be turning up.

It don't make sense!

It don't make sense!

Troll by any chance, trying to make farang husbands that have taken their wives out of Thailand feel uncomfortable ?

Pretty sick troll if you ask me.

The story is so full of holes, the guy he hardly knows letting him stay, the visitors that call regular, (if they was that regular they would know she was not there in the first place) and 100% another Thai woman would know that her Thai friend was going back to Thailand long before she went.

Guesthouse is a troll of the particularly evil kind, sad little guy with nothing better to do than gloat over the fact that he may have made a few decent guys feel uncomfortable.

It don't make sense!

Troll by any chance, trying to make farang husbands that have taken their wives out of Thailand feel uncomfortable ?

The story is so full of holes, the guy he hardly knows letting him stay, the visitors that call regular, (if they was that regular they would know she was not there in the first place) and 100% another Thai woman would know that her Thai friend was going back to Thailand long before she went.

Guesthouse is a troll of the particularly evil kind, sad little guy with nothing better to do than gloat over the fact that he may have made a few decent guys feel uncomfortable.

I would have said that a lot earlier, but the guys got a lot of posts.

Then again that just means he posts a lot.

It Dont seem to hold water though... :o

It don't make sense!

Was waiting for someone to come to that conclusion(troll). In any event its not any of headaches business who knocks on his friends door.

He should just shut up and mind his own business.

I just went through a similiar situation to this thread. I am 100 % sure my mates wife is shagging behind his back when he is away at work. I have lots of witnesses who have seen her with men and two different witnesses that saw her come out of a hotel room with another guy as well. Even the day before he returned back one trip, my mate picked her up off the street at 7 am - she couldnt walk and was laying on the road. I also have a mate that told me he had shagged her and a another mate that says he does constantly (they did not know the husband, but knew his name).

I did not say anything for about 3 months and then finally said to the girls sister, that I thought she was shagging around and I asked if she had a boyfriend?

Well that is when all ###### broke loose.

Long story short, I told my mate what I thought and he didnt/wouldnt believe me.

I was asked by him why I would try and hurt him? Obviously now it is out in the open, everyone is denying it / dont know and Im left holding the baby and look a liar.

Am I glad I said something? Yes!, would I do it again? Not sure.

They are always going to believe their wives and you might lose a mate out of it.

What I do not understand is, the girl is from a bar and Im his mate with nothing to gain by saying anything - accept the loss of a mate..... I know who I would believe if I was told my ex bar girl wife was shagging around........ :o

I have a couple of friends like this- they're so desperate to believe their partners are "real" that they ignore all evidence to the contrary. Heck, I was like that myself last time I fell head over heels- and my friends were RIGHT to warn me! Still, I had to get evidence for myself (and did eventually).

I have one friend who only visits here on vacation- for him, Thailand's a fantasy. I don't try to tell him anything about the obvious hookers he dates here- he still thinks he knows more than me anyway. Why break up someone's good time?

My friends who live here are another story. They're more involved, and I make an effort to let them know if I see anything wrong happening- and they know they'd be wise to listen, even if it puts a strain between us for awhile.

"Steven"

I just went through a similiar situation to this thread. I am 100 % sure my mates wife is shagging behind his back when he is away at work. I have lots of witnesses who have seen her with men and two different witnesses that saw her come out of a hotel room with another guy as well. Even the day before he returned back one trip, my mate picked her up off the street at 7 am - she couldnt walk and was laying on the road. I also have a mate that told me he had shagged her and a another mate that says he does constantly (they did not know the husband, but knew his name).

I did not say anything for about 3 months and then finally said to the girls sister, that I thought she was shagging around and I asked if she had a boyfriend?

Well that is when all ###### broke loose.

Long story short, I told my mate what I thought and he didnt/wouldnt believe me.

I was asked by him why I would try and hurt him? Obviously now it is out in the open, everyone is denying it / dont know and Im left holding the baby and look a liar.

Am I glad I said something? Yes!, would I do it again? Not sure.

They are always going to believe their wives and you might lose a mate out of it.

What I do not understand is, the girl is from a bar and Im his mate with nothing to gain by saying anything - accept the loss of a mate..... I know who I would believe if I was told my ex bar girl wife was shagging around........ :o

That is why its better to just shut up and not say anything. If anything guide him to a situation where he can see for himself.