Trading Cfd's

Capital gains derived from foreign stock exchange is regarded as an income derived from a property situated outside of Thailand. Hence, it is an income derived from source outside Thailand. If such capital gain is deposited in a foreign bank, it is not taxable in Thailand.

Welcome to paradise - the reason above is why i moved here :o

Thank everyone for response ,but I did not get the answer I was looking for.I know I can trade in an english account ,but I want to use the 800,000 bht I have in Thai bank.What I want to know is do these share buy shops at airport plaza have the facilities to trade CFD's

And after a year it can be brought into thailand as capital and not income and thus not taxable. how the heck they could ever trace whether it was over one year old income I do not know !

I think I better answer the question myself.The answer is no

Thank everyone for response ,but I did not get the answer I was looking for.I know I can trade in an english account ,but I want to use the 800,000 bht I have in Thai bank.What I want to know is do these share buy shops at airport plaza have the facilities to trade CFD's
And after a year it can be brought into thailand as capital and not income and thus not taxable. how the heck they could ever trace whether it was over one year old income I do not know !