Need Visa Advice

High every1, eye'm inn thailand write now 4 1st thyme and eye have ?'s about witch visa eye should get if eye choose to move hear 4 good. eye am a resident of Poland but eye have fallen inn love with a thai lady and thailand itself. eye'm independently wealthy and due knot need 2 work. I just make a couple of stalk trades on my computer once in a while. I due not wish 2 invest doe in thailand or merry n e 1. eye just wanna live hear off my hoard of cash. oh yes and eye am 44 years old. eye cannot find what visa 2 get 4 my situation. can 1 of ewe help me out hear. and also eye have a 17 year old sun and need 2 get him a visa 2. thank all of ewe in advance.

snakie

I assume you are on a Tourist visa at the moment?

This will be sufficient for you to marry the Thai lady.

You can then apply for a Non Immigrant 'O' visa based on your married status.

Initially you will be allowed to stay in Thailand for 3 months.

After 2 months you can apply for a 1 year extension.

At that time you must show 400,000 baht in you Thai bank account, or proof of an income of 40,000 per month.

In the same way you will be able to extend your visa each year thereafter.

I am not sure about your son.

If he is dependant on you. ie still in full time schooling it may be quite easy.

I hope one of the others will be able to advise you more about your son.

but eye have fallen inn love with a thai lady and thailand itself.

I due not wish 2 invest doe in thailand or merry n e 1.

Sorry Astral, but I think you misinterpreted what Snake had written, which is certainly understandable given the creative writing style.

He doesn't wish to marry anyone... which negates the "marriage" visa.

Sorry. You are quite right.

It was the writing style that fooled me

In which case the answer is that he is too young for any sort of permanant status.

Double entry tourist visa's will be the answer, with a short break before applying for the next round.

Thanks Sri Racha John.

Please forgive me if I am wrong, and I also have great respect for people who are trying to communicate in another language, but there is something particularly ODD about the spelling and language usage in this post. I strongly suspect it is a troll. Just for example, a person who understands English at the level implied in the message would probably be able to distinguish between EYE and I.

Just for the record, I would never attempt to demean anyone's English language skills for who English is a 2nd language. On the contrary, I admire someone who is bilingual to the degree they can read and write (at any level).  It's something I can't do.  :D

I wouldnt demean anyones skills with a second language ...................but this guys so obviously trolling. Two days have passed and he aint posted again....... :o