Septic Tank

Minburi

I was wondering if anyone would care to share a company they have used that did a good job in pumping out and cleaning the holding tank under their home and how much did it cost? This would be in the Bangkok area..Sorry I should have mentioned this my regrets.

Thank you for any suggestions :o

Edited by Minburi

I was wondering if anyone would care to share a company they have used that did a good job in pumping out and cleaning the holding tank under their home and how much did it cost? This would be in the Bangkok area..Sorry I should have mentioned this my regrets.

Thank you for any suggestions :o

I am in a different area Pattaya Bang Sare But I am sure the cheapest will be using the government services. whatever you do there are a lot of cowboys that will give you a thorough reaming if you hire them.

Pattaya was 300 baht for the govn. pump truck & 2400 baht the year before when it backed up. The private companies seem to have this magic trick they do (they charge by I think 1/3 meter increments on a stick) Then insert it on an angle costing 4-5 more bars + you get charged roughly 800% more than the government. They have had several post on the DIY forum on Thaivisa. That is how I learned. Fortunately we subtracted it off rent.She also mention <deleted> you got me ripped off(more or less)

am sure BKK the same as most metro areas should be the same

Cheers

Beardog P.S. I think you should post in the do it yourself forum. If the Mods see your in the wrong forum they usually move it to the proper forum.You will get a lot more responses as well as info where in your area

Edited by Beardog