Very Annoying..

Just talk

- What will you do if your man/woman very attached to people on a chat forum?

- What if he/she online, chat with people everyday, not try to do things he/she should do on schedule.

First thing he/she does in the morning after wake up is "switch on pc"

First thing he/she does when we just reach home after go out is "switch on pc" until very late at night and always come to bed after i slept. and when i go out for work he/she get up and "online".

Is he/she hiding something from me? or

I am very boring or

He/she lack of responsibility? or just take every thing so easy

- How to handle this kind of man/woman?

It is very annoyed me !

- What if he/she online, chat with people everyday, not try to do things he/she should do on schedule.

First thing he/she does when we just reach home after go out is "switch on pc" until very late at night and always come to bed after i slept. and when i go out for work he/she get up and "online".

I am very boring or

It is very annoyed me !

This sounds like a Thai lady married to a Thai Visa poster.

But it ain't me. :o

Don't worry, as long as he pays the rent and food, takes care of the family. He's going to be worse in a week or two - the footie season is nearly finished in Oz.

I am very boring or

It is very annoyed me !

Are you a troll/trollop?

Is he Thai? If not then he's left all family and friends behind when he moved here.

What's wrong with being attached to people on this forum???

Can he speak Thai and have conversations with the neighbours?

Are there any falangs living nearby so he can chit chat and exchange daily?

Does he communicate with family members via internet? What time is it for these family members and friends when they can meet him online? 12 hours difference for N america, 6 hours for Europe... give or take a few.

For the rest, if you feel some things aren't done on schedule, you may ask what was done in a day and be surprised about stupid little things you can forget about.

Back to work :o

Penzman

No, you are not wrong for how you were raised, dear. I know you both. I saw when you looked at each other. Lots of things going on at your end. Keep communicating with each other. (I kept talking about problems with my ex that he wished he had never asked me to communicate. :D ) Take it easy OK? :o

What if...

-Am getting attached with someone on the net, always online chat with people when am at home.

-Quit my job and being at home, doing house work instead.

-Hang out with friends when they ask to meet !

-Going out with them without telling the couple !

-Start drinking with them even said before "i am not a drinker, i hate whistky it taste like benzine" !

It beyonds my expectation and getting annoyed !!

oops...

Just Talk, being farang myself and away from my family and natural home I need to have intereaction with other farang. I am online everyday for as long as I can because it helps my life in Thailand. My wife understands this and is happy for me that I have this interaction.

My wife is glad that she has met some of the people that post on here as their wives are nice, she particularly likes a woman that she calls pii pen and hopes to see her soon.

Please understand that us farang are not born here like you, and we are from a different culture, some of us need to be reminded of who we are, thaivisa helps that, otherwise why is it so popular?

I am sure your not alone with your thoughts and worries, but please believe me that the he/she your talking about is more dedicated to you than you perhaps realise.

Your actually a lucky woman as he is a lucky man.

BTW when are you guys coming to see our home? my wife misses you and wants to see you.

Leith !

You probably right. I should understand him like your wife understand you or i should let him get someone who quite understand a very good farang guy like him.

For you and your wife. Boh are a good couple and nice people we accept as good friend of our family. I like to see you and your wife also whenever you are on weekend cas i know my husband likes you very much and he likes to hang around with you. I did't say he can't on line or chat but since we have many things to settle since we just move to new house why he not realised and stop chatting for a while and get things done on schedule. If your wife is in the same situation as me she probably can't take it and....

Anyway thanks for your good comments to pull me back. Perhaps i am forcing or pushing him too much. I should keep quite as usual. actually i shouldn't post here. I should leave him some room for private life. For sure i will not come to post here any more.

Thanks,

P.S. Tell your wife i miss seeing her also

So which thaivisa addict are we talking about :o ... who want's to start a poll?

tuky an LC know him .... mmmm ... Daveinthailand ? loverboy scampi ? Spitlid?

You are sure welcome to write on here even more just talk. It may explain your hubby's addiction to you as well :D

you get hooked easily..

I am very boring or

It is very annoyed me !

Sorry, darling, I didn't know you were a member. When did you manage to get to the PC - while I was taking a shower?

I am very boring or

It is very annoyed me !

Is that you, tilac?

Hmmm, i just want to get a handle on this thread.

you actually mean you LET someone touch your PC ?????

blasphemy tbh.

i took away 3 weeks shopping rights from my missus last time she done that! (and she was only cleaning it!). Boys toys stays boys toys. if you think your partner is cybering some fat russian in alaska - you're at fault really....

Are you a he/she/other

What is your point exactly. Never mind he/she/what if/hypothetically/imagine/just say/take for example/my friend/i wonder.

Just spit it out man/woman/other.

lol Who's got one of those officially-looking-nice ThaiVisa Quote Of the Day thingamys?

Brilliant, medicinebox - brilliant.

i took away 3 weeks shopping rights from my missus last time she done that! (and she was only cleaning it!). Boys toys stays boys toys. if you think your partner is cybering some fat russian in alaska - you're at fault really....

Don't mind Phazey too much folks, he's surgically attached to his PC/lappie/other at most times, doesn't get out much, etc

:o

..... being farang myself and away from my family and natural home I need to have intereaction with other farang. I am online everyday for as long as I can because it helps my life in Thailand. My wife understands this and is happy for me that I have this interaction.

My wife is glad that she has met some of the people that post on here

About same with me in Japan and Thailand. My wife does not complain, as she is using the computer herself to talk with our daughter, who is living in the US, and we also met people personally, we met first on the internet.

For wives, who are complaining about the husband's computer activity: Please, consider, that your husband is still at home.... is it better for you, if he would go out, spending money for drinking or gambling?