Very Annoying..

Just talk

• 5 months later...
- What will you do if your man/woman very attached to people on a chat forum?

- What if he/she online, chat with people everyday, not try to do things he/she should do on schedule.

First thing he/she does in the morning after wake up is "switch on pc"

First thing he/she does when we just reach home after go out is "switch on pc" until very late at night and always come to bed after i slept. and when i go out for work he/she get up and "online".

Is he/she hiding something from me? or

I am very boring or

He/she lack of responsibility? or just take every thing so easy

- How to handle this kind of man/woman?

It is very annoyed me !

Watch out some addicted poor bugger :o

I know the couple also and all i can say to be honest is that the forum or any chat room is'nt the place to air dirty laundry ,its personal between the both of you. :o

My wife can look on here if she wants, i've nothing to hide but if she came on here discussing private affairs then i would'nt be happy.

He's a great guy, And HE made the choice to get married, he was'nt forced into it, that means he's obviously very happy. :D

- What will you do if your man/woman very attached to people on a chat forum?

- What if he/she online, chat with people everyday, not try to do things he/she should do on schedule.

First thing he/she does in the morning after wake up is "switch on pc"

First thing he/she does when we just reach home after go out is "switch on pc" until very late at night and always come to bed after i slept. and when i go out for work he/she get up and "online".

I'd heave the danm thing out the window and if she kept at it, she'd be next! :o

I am western but my wife is southwestern Issan. She is a good woman and has some of her family that lives and works with us. They are good too. She has a full life with family and friends around almost constantly. This is OK. :D

I don't speak Lao hardly at all. This leaves me excluded from a huge part of her life shared. I have none of my immediate family anywhere near. Friends are around occasionally. One can only watch so much Television to occupy the mind. :o

If you are more engaging with him he will need less venting. The more engaging you are, the less he will look elsewhere for something to do with his mind.

There is a quote in English that says "No man is an island". This means he needs others to make his life full... he can not and probably has no desire to stand alone.

I hope this helps

Folks, this is a really old subject. The two parties concerned do not need it brought up again so I am going to close it.

The subject itself has merit, so if anyone wants to have their say please start a new thread.

:o

/mods