Why Do American People Always Think That Thai Children Ride Elephants To Go To School ?

beethovenzz

This post has a anti american tone in that it assumes americans are dumb - they are not! They are the saviours of the planet.

God bless america

PS just because they elected a president (twice) with an IQ of 91 doesnt mean they are dumb. They need him to smoke out the guy who tried to kill his daddy!

from where did he suddenly get the additional 20 points? did he smoke but not inhale? :o

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So there is at least 3 brits on this potentially american bashing thread and not one of us has said anything bad about them. We must be the nice ones :D

Give it time, give it time.

See post 61 - Re: George W Bush. :o

Looks like this one is now a hot topic on Thai Visa.

Edited by mrtoad

This post has a anti american tone in that it assumes americans are dumb - they are not! They are the saviours of the planet.

God bless america

PS just because they elected a president (twice) with an IQ of 91 doesnt mean they are dumb. They need him to smoke out the guy who tried to kill his daddy!

from where did he suddenly get the additional 20 points? did he smoke but not inhale? :o

It was while having a kegger with his daughter.... just before she drove off in a Chevy Suburban.

So there is at least 3 brits on this potentially american bashing thread and not one of us has said anything bad about them. We must be the nice ones :D

Wow, was he an american too? I need to brush up on my history. when was he prime minister of the USA?

I'm interested in immigration law. So I usually come here to find out some information about immigration law. And I see that there are many foreign visitor here. So I just wanna know why. That's it.

nothing more nothing less.

If I'm bothered you. I'm sorry.

Ba bye.

Naw... c'mon ... .stay.... please....

most of the Americans you'll encounter in Little Chicago aren't willing to discuss immigration law, but we will.

I'm interested in immigration law. So I usually come here to find out some information about immigration law. And I see that there are many foreign visitor here. So I just wanna know why. That's it.

Ba bye.

No you are not bothering us. It is just that it takes some time for people here to take you seriously. Especially when you ask things like this.

Wow, was he an american too? I need to brush up on my history. when was he prime minister of the USA?

No, he's the Prime Minsiter of the USA and the UK :D

God bless america

from where did he suddenly get the additional 20 points? did he smoke but not inhale? :D

It was while having a kegger with his daughter.... just before she drove off in a Chevy Suburban.

What's a kegger? I really hope it's not what i think it is :o

It does show the ignorance of a lot of people, if this is what they believe., but all countries have some very insular peolple who have no idea what is going on outside of their own town, let alone their own country.

That is so true Toady - but let us not be so defensive of our fellow americans. I think the well ajusted ones will see the humour and the truth!

:D POV, I'm British. :o

So am i old bean! Fellow americans, fellow thais, fellow citizens of the world :D

I think the british have developed an immunity to verbal bashing. Our wit and charm act as an integral defence mechanism. Our sense of humour together with impecable decorum are the envy of english speakers throughout the free world.

Edited by pointofview

Ba bye.

No you are not bothering us. It is just that it takes some time for people here to take you seriously. Especially when you ask things like this.

You are not bothering me at all. I'm having a great time :o

God bless america

from where did he suddenly get the additional 20 points? did he smoke but not inhale? :D

What's a kegger? I really hope it's not what i think it is :o

1 kegger for George, and 1 kegger finished by his daughter before she drove off...

post-9005-1198848039.jpg

It does show the ignorance of a lot of people, if this is what they believe., but all countries have some very insular peolple who have no idea what is going on outside of their own town, let alone their own country.

That is so true Toady - but let us not be so defensive of our fellow americans. I think the well ajusted ones will see the humour and the truth!

:D POV, I'm British. :o

So am i old bean! Fellow americans, fellow thais, fellow citizens of the world :D

I think the british have developed an immunity to verbal bashing. Our wit and charm act as an integral defence mechanism. Our sense of humour together with impecable decorum are the envy of english speakers throughout the free world.

I always thought it was their dental hygiene that won everyone over.

I'll have you know my teeth get a brush at least once a week whether they need it or not.

Thats far too much, once a month is more than adequate. :o

I'll have you know my teeth get a brush at least once a week whether they need it or not.

And share the toothbrush, it's more economical.

as so often most of the replies are off topic :o

NOW BACK TO "AMERICANS THINK THAI CHILDREN ARE RIDING ELEPHANTS TO SCHOOL"!

who of our fellow americans think they do? if you feel too shy going public just PM me. i assure you complete confidentiality and will publish only the total number of those who contacted me. you don't believe me? i swear all holy oaths on each and every holy book.

:D

Edited by Naam

who of our fellow americans think they do? if you feel too shy going public just PM me. i assure you complete confidentiality and will publish only the total number of those who contacted me. you don't believe me? i swear all holy oaths on each and every holy book.

Does this include "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"?

just a plain brushing or are you rich enough to use toothpaste too? i use toothpaste on New Year's Eve only.

Does this include "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"?

No it's "Helli Potta and the tales of Flosty the Sanowman", only available at Panthip Plaza on DVD.

Edited by mrtoad