Why Do American People Always Think That Thai Children Ride Elephants To Go To School ?

beethovenzz

100 million americans - give or take a dozen - believe the earth is only 12000 years old. Dinosaur remains (full skelatons) were apparently put here by the devil to test our faith.

And that is just asking for a thread close :o

If you really believe this, sigh :D Too many beers?

I am afraid this is what they are taught at shool - i dont just make this stuff up. Google it!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

100 million americans - give or take a dozen - believe the earth is only 12000 years old. Dinosaur remains (full skelatons) were apparently put here by the devil to test our faith.

And that is just asking for a thread close :o

If you really believe this, sigh :D Too many beers?

that is definably fact! & the shrub has acknowledged he believes the grand canyon was formed by a flood less than 6000 years ago

the leading presidential elephant rider believes same same.

another elephant riding presidential leader believes the 'garden of eden' is in Missouri (i have never known no one has ever actually stopped except for gas & cracker jacks)

actually the earth is 6000 years old.

According to the origins theory model used by young earth creation scientists, modern kangaroos are the descendants of the two founding members of the modern kangaroo baramin that were taken aboard Noah's Ark prior to the Great Flood.

from conservapedia, the christian wikipedia

http://www.conservapedia.com/Kangaroo

thaipedia might state that the elephant's natural habitat is soi 11 & that elephants exist solely on sugar cane stalks.

Edited by pumper

If it wasn't the devil who was it? Jeffery Archer?

-----------------------------------

It was Doctor patpong... :o

youve lost me on this one bro ????

The "full skelatons" had to be put there by someone, i just wrote the first name that came into my head.

I got lost about 2 hours ago, still trying to find my way out.

(actually it was the second name, couldn't print the first)

Edited by nidge

Same Same. You might win your bet yet :o

quoted......" You are not bothering me at all. I'm having a great time :bah: ....."

So do I, LOL. :o:D:D

In fact I start feeling a little guilty :D for having a good laught without costing me a cent.

Considers it costs a fortune for a ticket to see the top rated comedy acts in the US. :D

Swiftly back to topic, before a mod closes this thread with a flimsy excuse.....

"Why Do American People Always Think That Thai Children Ride Elephants To Go To School ?"

:o:D:D:D

Because they know thais dont have horses - cos horses were invented in america by the cowboys :D

For what purpose exactly? Sniffing out fossils?

Considers it costs a fortune for a ticket to see the top rated comedy acts in the US. :o

:D :D :D and to consider, some of the posters on here are humour bereft.

Mister Bean perhaps on the long international flights may tickle their humour, it is after all mainly speechless? :D

Swiftly back to topic, before a mod closes this thread with a flimsy excuse.....

"Why Do American People Always Think That Thai Children Ride Elephants To Go To School ?"

:o:D:D:D

Because they know thais dont have horses - cos horses were invented in america by the cowboys :D

For what purpose exactly? Sniffing out fossils?

Fossils?? Dont you mean devils tricks