Honda Accord 2008

Donnyboy

gal_lg1.jpg

gal_lg3.jpg

Looks very angular up front and BMW 5 series at the rear, I perfer the look of the Camry over the Accord by these photos, but power seems to be higher in the Honda with similiar displacement- 2.4ltr engines. 177hp? or 190hp. 3.5 ltr V6 has 268 hp on tap! We will see how the Honda looks when it hits the roads, well I havent yet seen one in CM.

so if you have one, would you care to comment,

cheers

gal_lg1.jpg

gal_lg3.jpg

Looks very angular up front and BMW 5 series at the rear, I perfer the look of the Camry over the Accord by these photos, but power seems to be higher in the Honda with similiar displacement- 2.4ltr engines. 177hp? or 190hp. 3.5 ltr V6 has 268 hp on tap! We will see how the Honda looks when it hits the roads, well I havent yet seen one in CM.

cheers

db, there is one for show at the honda showroom on the chiangmai - lampang road (superhighway). before the jiffy pump and big-c. havent checked it out as yet but should be closed tomorrow onwards till new years.

gal_lg1.jpg

gal_lg3.jpg

cheers

db, there is one for show at the honda showroom on the chiangmai - lampang road (superhighway). before the jiffy pump and big-c. havent checked it out as yet but should be closed tomorrow onwards till new years.

have one on order the 2.4 motor , the 3.5 is way too expensive , it was a toss up between Camry and Honda , went for Honda because it was brand new 2008 car while Camry has been out for a while ,both good cars and priced very similiar

I saw it at the Motor Expo in BAngkok and was surprised by how bland it looked.

To me, the Camry was always the bland choice but their images seem to have been reversed now. After seeing the new accord i bought the new Camry. The Camry is much more visually pleasing! (Who would have thought that between the Camry and Accord!)

• 2 years later...