Drunken Farang Idiot In Mcd's Last Night

dekka007

Anyone know what the deal was with the older farang last night about 2am in mcdonalds sukhumvit soi 19. Arrived for my get me home big mac to be confronted with some older farang chasing the security guard round the inside of mcdonalds with a wooden pole he produced from from his trouser leg. Followed by starting to throw the chairs round the place and screaming he is going to wreck the place. Entertaining.

However looked like it might get a bit nasty as a group of Thai guys appeared moments later outside with what looked like sharpened screwdrivers and other weapons...

the Bigmac as ever was delightful.....

Edited by dekka007

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know what the deal was with the older farang last night about 2am in mcdonalds sukhumvit soi 19. Arrived for my get me home big mac to be confronted with some older farang chasing the security guard round the inside of mcdonalds with a wooden pole he produced from from his trouser leg. Followed by starting to throw the chairs round the place and screaming he is going to wreck the place. Entertaining.

However looked like it might get a bit nasty as a group of Thai guys appeared moments later outside which looked like sharpened screwdrivers and other weapons...

Was he a pirate?

Sounds like a right tool, and probably got more than a Big Mac and Fries come the end of the night.

Looking at what was about to happen with sharpened screwdrivers - I think if I were him I would be praying that the police got to me first.

It was a good example of how Thai guys not involved in the incident will jump at the chance at doing serious damage to the foreigners.

Edited by dekka007

Looking at what was about to happen with sharpened screwdrivers - I think if I were him I would be praying that the police got to me first.

It was a good example of how Thai guys not involved in the incident will jump at the chance at doing serious damage to the foreigners.

Don't think it has anything to do with being a foreigner ,

more likely just being a nutcase , foreign or not youngsters

are always willing to do serious damage to anyone acting

like a lunatic , stopping him from doing something he will regret .

Probably he does now ......

However looked like it might get a bit nasty as a group of Thai guys appeared moments later outside with what looked like sharpened screwdrivers and other weapons...

Late at night, strange behaviour. Bad results are possible.

So, dekka007:

After you got your Big Mac, you left?

I would have crossed the street, or went down 1/2 a block to what transpired.

like a lunatic

Especially when there is a good chance of getting away with it.

you dont go out with weapons unless youre looking for trouble, the little 2 bit wanabee bad boy pr1cks.

'Anyone know what the deal was with the older farang last night about 2am in mcdonalds sukhumvit soi 19. Arrived for my get me home big mac to be confronted with some older farang chasing the security guard round the inside of mcdonalds with a wooden pole he produced from from his trouser leg.'

Don't see why youngsters should get the blame all the time especially as the OP said it was an older farang :o

Any particular reason why you started this tale, but then failed to tell us the ending ?

Naka.

'Anyone know what the deal was with the older farang last night about 2am in mcdonalds sukhumvit soi 19. Arrived for my get me home big mac to be confronted with some older farang chasing the security guard round the inside of mcdonalds with a wooden pole he produced from from his trouser leg.'

Don't see why youngsters should get the blame all the time especially as the OP said it was an older farang :o

Is it not that young people like it more then older people not ?

It is the youngsters who cross the roads with highspeed , the youngsters who

love to make trouble . In this case the older guy made the trouble and the youngsters probably

did not mind to chase him away , what the angry face imho ? :D

So, dekka007:

Of course I left with Big Mac in tow, I am not foolish enough to hang around that area with crazed armed Thai's on the rampage, been here long enough to know dont get involved when Thai's are taking care of it the way they do.

Any particular reason why you started this tale, but then failed to tell us the ending ?

Naka.

Please re-read the original post I asked does anyone know what it was all about.....

I know when to stick around on the scene to find out the conclusion and when its not a good idea. :o

and Big Macs from anywhere else in the world are delicious culinary treats?

They aint so bad after a skin-full at 2am, its about the only time I can digest them.

Edited by dekka007

So, dekka007:

Of course I left with Big Mac in tow, I am not foolish enough to hang around that area with crazed armed Thai's on the rampage, been here long enough to know dont get involved when Thai's are taking care of it the way they do.

Naka.

Please re-read the original post I asked does anyone know what it was all about.....

I know when to stick around on the scene to find out the conclusion and when its not a good idea. :D

and Big Macs from anywhere else in the world are delicious culinary treats?

They aint so bad after a skin-full at 2am, its about the only time I can digest them.

They Digest? :o

usa big macs r quite the delicacy.

thias r missing out on the fact that mcsomchai dont offer 1\4 pounders wit cheese.

They obviously don't travel well, as McDonalds are <deleted> in the UK as well.