Suing A Thai Lady

Eric1949

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi folks.

A short update.

I am living back in the house in question, she is in one of her houses in BKK.

Apart from a slight glitch end of August, when I was away for a couple of days she returned and changed locks again. I had to get the police to enforce the court order, she packed a bag and went off in a huff.

Apart from that it's nice not having to pay rent again.

All's well that ends well.

• 3 weeks later...
Hi folks.

A short update.

I am living back in the house in question, she is in one of her houses in BKK.

Apart from a slight glitch end of August, when I was away for a couple of days she returned and changed locks again. I had to get the police to enforce the court order, she packed a bag and went off in a huff.

Apart from that it's nice not having to pay rent again.

Looks like you both came out winners then. She is further ahead than before she met you and you have your freedom and no longer have to live with a witch. If you have enough money to afford multiple dwellings then you have enough money to enjoy life. You can't take it with you and being tied to your possessions is only at a loss of freedom.

Thanks IanForbes. She is the one with multiple dwellings, not me, and I wonder how many of them are 'in the bank'. This is the only dwelling I have.

Take your time selling it - keep the bitch waiting for the money - good luck and well done.

My friend was in a very similar position and managed to get back ALL the money he paid for the house plus some profit. The house and land was sold and he got back all the money since he had the transfer docs to prove he paid for it.

They give like 6 months for the house to be sold

This was about 5 years ago maybe different now

• 5 months later...
My friend was in a very similar position and managed to get back ALL the money he paid for the house plus some profit. The house and land was sold and he got back all the money since he had the transfer docs to prove he paid for it.

They give like 6 months for the house to be sold

This was about 5 years ago maybe different now

As far as I know, there is no time limit on such a settlement now. :)