Decent Hairdresser ?

blondiewonder

Hi

does anyone know of a decent hairdresser for women in bangkok, don't mind paying farang prices as long as they are very good communicaters, don't want any room for missundertandings because of any language difficulties. i'm a hairdresser myself (the worst kind of customer) in an ideal world if i cold take my head off for an hour it would be brilliant, but i can't, so any names of decent salons would be fantastic

many thanks

emma

x

Hi emma, welcome to the forum!

We've had several threads about hairdressers in Bangkok, you might want to do a quick search using the search box at the bottom left hand side of the ladies forum.

That said, I've heard good things about Nikki at Schwing here, I've had my hair cut at Toni & Guys' and been pleased with the result.

But then, I am always pleased when they don't blowdry my hair straight :o

Hi emma, welcome to the forum!

We've had several threads about hairdressers in Bangkok, you might want to do a quick search using the search box at the bottom left hand side of the ladies forum.

That said, I've heard good things about Nikki at Schwing here, I've had my hair cut at Toni & Guys' and been pleased with the result.

But then, I am always pleased when they don't blowdry my hair straight :o

[/quote

Hi, I'm an old boldy and get my girl to shave me 'ead once a week. Can thoroughly recommend it. No split ends you see, and saves a fortune.

I go to Chin at Toni & Guy in Discovery Center... he is really good at taking stock of your face shape, hair color, etc. and doing cuts that are flattering for you. He doesn't speak great English but there are a couple of others who do there and can help translate. I have always been pleased with him.

I've used Nikki from Schwings for over two years now.

He's very good at taking care of western hair, and is a pleasant guy to be around.

I'm with you on this Desi. I had highlights done last month and VERY HAPPY with them - we also never stop gabbing about everything! He's a interesting chap! :o

Hi

does anyone know of a decent hairdresser for women in bangkok, don't mind paying farang prices as long as they are very good communicaters, don't want any room for missundertandings because of any language difficulties. i'm a hairdresser myself (the worst kind of customer) in an ideal world if i cold take my head off for an hour it would be brilliant, but i can't, so any names of decent salons would be fantastic

many thanks

emma

x

you might want to try out my favorite salon http://cls.googleboss.com/location.html . can speak good english and you will not have problem getting your meaning across. i have tried many many salons in bangkok and so far this is the best.