Ups In Phuket

fiddlehead

According to the UPS website, they have an office in Phuket at the following address:

239/2 Rat-U-Thit 200 Pi Road, Patong Beach, A. Kathu

Phuket 83150

Thailand

I am from Chalong and don't travel to Patong more than once or twice a year.

Could someone please explain to me where this is and how to get there from Chalong.

Thanks in advance.

Get onto the beach road at the bus circle, take the first right at Soi Holiday Inn, right onto Rat-u-tit (OTOP opposite) and about 20m on left there is 7-11, UPS next door. Just before the big Bamaburi Hotel & Shakers Bar. I thought there was a branch in Phuket Town ? That would be easier from Chalong.

I had used this in the past so know where that should be, however I went there to mail a late christmas parcel and couldnt find it.. Either it has moved, closed or it was hidden behind some stall or lost its sign.

I didnt search hard, just passed (went round the entire loop !!) and back to the post office. So maybe it was a case of just missing it..

Can confirm they have moved near to tescos.

Take the bypass road is if heading to the airport and turn left about 100m into the complex. its there on the left.

Only used them once but the service polite ,clear english and efficient.

my fault for not checking this thread again before starting out this morning looking in Patong for the UPS place near the 7-11 as mentioned by Living in Kata above.

So, obviously i couldn't find it. When i asked a Thai girl said it was finished.

so, now i see that i have to go near Lotus. I will try tomorrow and i thank everyone on here. I'll try emailing UPS and telling them to update but i imagine that won't do a lot of good.

Fact is they are running a special on a certain size box that fits my needs perfectly for $100 US dollars so, i appreciate all the help from all of you here on Thai Visa. thanks.

Went there today (near Lotus) and shipped my package.

The guy there was very helpful and it went very smoothly.

Now if only UPS could figure out where there office is?????? ( i wrote them a note, we'll see how long it takes to upgrade their website. The guy in the shop said they moved about 6 months ago. )

Thanks for all the help folks.

• 3 years later...

Hi,

Does anyone know if the UPS is still at this location?

I have some scuba diving kit that I need to send home to avoid excess baggage fees, I'm getting into Phuket in a couple of days but it's my first time so don't really know where anything is. Can you help me out with the location? Where abouts are the Lotus traffic lights?

Thanks a lot in advance!

AFAIK UPS is still there. Lotus traffic light on the Phuket bypass road that runs past Central, Big C, Phuket International Hospital, then Lotus (on right), then on towards the airport road.

I went looking for it today and couldn't find it. Is it the first row of shops after the Lotus intersection where the 3bb internet office is or much further along the bypass? The UPS website doesn't list an office for Phuket.