New Year Eve Dinner

corkscrew

Where are you going for your New Year Eve dinner? This year we are going to The Peninsula hotel for dinner and fireworks. Five hotels on this part of the river coordinate their fireworks: Shangri-La, Peninsula, Oriental and the Sheraton. I am not sure if the Millennium Hilton will join in; if so there will be six. By going to The Pen we can also avoid driving after midnight....we'll take to hotel boat home.

What they charging i emailed them about a month ago and they quoted 9000 per head, not so appealing for a party of 8. Did that change?

Was thinking about heading down to the millenium hilton and sit in the bar for the fireworks but have the feeling it won't be open to non-diners.

What they charging i emailed them about a month ago and they quoted 9000 per head, not so appealing for a party of 8. Did that change?

Was thinking about heading down to the millenium hilton and sit in the bar for the fireworks but have the feeling it won't be open to non-diners.

It's 14,800++ for dinner on the lawn.

About the Millennium Hilton: go to the bar on the 3rd floor....it is distinct from the dining room. Or, go to River City and have drinks at the outside bar/restaurant.

Thanks for the info. 14,800 - out of my league as picking up the bill for the whole group tonight :D I was thinking about the view from the Hilton. A backhander should do the trick as usual :o

Have a great evening its a great location.

Thanks! It was fun and the music was great. Did you manage to catch the fireworks?