Welcome To New Members - 2551/2008

Tywais

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On behalf of the moderators, admin, and members of ThaiVisa, we wish to welcome all new members to the forum... and hope that you find our forum informative and enjoyable.

welcome-sm.jpg

This is the Welcome thread for 2551/2008, so post your introduction here.

Looking forward to hearing from our newest members. :o

Hi all, my name is Peter been coming to thailand for 6 odd years now and have enjoyed it immensely. I am now serious with a great Thai lady and we have bought land and a house that we are renovating in Sakon Nakhon. We have both agreed that we want the house in my name, does anyone know of an english speaking solicitor in Sakon nakhon area that could do the legal paperwork for us.

Hi I am from geraldton WA been a member for about 4 months its a great forum very informative me and my thai wife will be returning to live there in years to come but at the moment happy to visit every year to see her family and enjoy the issan way of life .

Rob

Hello to one and all, have now retired here after living in various parts of the world. ex aircraft designer currently into keeping koi carp and exotic birds {feathered variety} married to a Thai girl and we have two daughters, interesting topics being covered so would very much like to participate.

David.

hello all, i've been reading some of your articles and replies ever since the airport stranded crisis and decided to join in. living in Koh Samui, my self also married to Thai wife and got two sons, (2yo, and 3yo). well god bless you all and lets all be happy....lol.

G'day all. I've been lurking on the site for a good few years, and living in Thailand for a good few more, 20 in all. A year in Songkhla, 6 in Bangkok and the rest in a village in Buri Ram. And all this time I couldn't find the register button. :o I decided to finally come in from the cold to share the wisdom of my years in LOS, and if you believe that then I'm off to a good start.

I'm also a lurker..lived here several years - and am usually 'aromdee'. I find the visa information most useful as it changes so often. I downloaded the translated Issaan Lawyers updated rules on non-imm visas. Thank you.

I'd say Thai Visa is the most-read site on Thailand and it holds a wealth of information..but I feel there is a pro-PAD slant in the news section, and I don't like that. But whatever, I guess business people here see it to their benefit to be pro-Democrats or pro-PAD whatever. I just try to ignore it as often as I can.

The rest of the site is great. Thanks again for your efforts

Happy New Year to all.

Hi, I am not new, but not yet introduce myself here, hence I write this post.

I was in Bangkok since August 2007; Early this month move to Singapore, but my heart is still in Bangkok.

My wife is still also dreaming about going back to Bangkok but our office has moved to Singapore anyway.

I can write and read phasa Thai. But my vocabulary is still rudimentary.

If you are learning Thai language, http://www.thai2english.com/ and http://www.google.com/dictionary are a good dictionaries and http://english-thai-dictionary.com/index.p...on=thaikeyboard is a very usefull on screen Thai keyboard, especially if your keyboard is not Thai keyboard (you can install Thai character set in your Windows, but I have proven that it is troublesome to switch between English character set and Thai character set; Even my friend, who is a Thai, doesn't like to write mixed language between English and Thai)

Via this forum, I hope that I can taste a little Thai sense during the hectic time in Singapore.

Anyway, wishing you all Merry Christmas (เมอร์รี่คริสมาสต์)