Naked And Crazy, A Typical Night On The Streets Of Pattaya.

Pattaya_Fox

Naked and Crazy, a typical night on the streets of Pattaya.

We made our way down to the North end of Pattaya Beach just before Dawn on Thursday after reports or a naked woman causing a disturbance was received. The Police were called in to deal with the crazed woman who refused to give her name. She was indeed completely naked and at one point, picked up a tray of food and threw it in the path of oncoming traffic. Eventually the woman was restrained and ordered to put some cloths on. She was taken to Pattaya Police Station and incarcerated for causing a public disturbance Pattaya City News

post-15964-1199369245_thumb.jpg

post-15964-1199369303_thumb.jpg

"Made you quite ill" Mikethevgoman- don't you worship the female form???!!! :D

I couldn't tell either way if she is Thai or foreign! Some of you must have darn good eyesight! :D

Regardless if Thai or foreign...fancy publishing a full frontal picture of a naked woman anyway..... Where is the level of decency?

I'm surprised the Culture Minister has not issued a press release saying that she could at least have covered up with a Spaghetti strap top! :D

At least she won't forget the start of her New Year! :o

Didnt need to see those piccies. :D
made me feel quite ill, obviuously a farang ! :o

No, she's not, the woman appears to be Thai. (http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_03_01_51_4.htm).

Of course, you must be the picture of a perfect male specimen, along with all the other examples of hansum men parading the streets in Thailand.

well of course ! thai or farang shes too big for me, i have a 45 kilo limit ! :D

"Made you quite ill" Mikethevgoman- don't you worship the female form???!!! :D

I couldn't tell either way if she is Thai or foreign! Some of you must have darn good eyesight! :D

Regardless if Thai or foreign...fancy publishing a full frontal picture of a naked woman anyway..... Where is the level of decency?

I'm surprised the Culture Minister has not issued a press release saying that she could at least have covered up with a Spaghetti strap top! :D

At least she won't forget the start of her New Year! :o

i do, but not the big ones im afraid ! :D:bah: very unusual for a thai woman to appear naked, katoey maybe ?

Ha ! Can't blame this one on me !

The Dolphin girl (if I recall correctly) was in a state because of a broken heart (that one wasn't my fault either, I think).

"She was taken to Pattaya Police Station and incarcerated for causing a public disturbance."

Did they provide some clothes for her ? Was she let go the next morning ? If she was a farang, did they also charge her with not having her passport on her at the time ?

In any event, you'd have to be pretty far gone (normally) to start running around public streets buck naked (especially along Beach Road !). Be it booze, drugs or a broken heart, I hope she gets what ever help she needs.

(I blame kayo for this one !)

Ha ! Can't blame this one on me !

The Dolphin girl (if I recall correctly) was in a state because of a broken heart (that one wasn't my fault either, I think).

"She was taken to Pattaya Police Station and incarcerated for causing a public disturbance."

Did they provide some clothes for her ? Was she let go the next morning ? If she was a farang, did they also charge her with not having her passport on her at the time ?

In any event, you'd have to be pretty far gone (normally) to start running around public streets buck naked (especially along Beach Road !). Be it booze, drugs or a broken heart, I hope she gets what ever help she needs.

(I blame kayo for this one !)

I blame lack of customers ! ,maybe she was putting on a show for a punter :o

Didnt need to see those piccies. :D
made me feel quite ill, obviuously a farang ! :o

No, she's not, the woman appears to be Thai. (http://www.pattayacitynews.net/news_03_01_51_4.htm).

Of course, you must be the picture of a perfect male specimen, along with all the other examples of hansum men parading the streets in Thailand.

well of course ! thai or farang shes too big for me, i have a 45 kilo limit ! :D

Right, and I have a limit for bogus macho superiority as well.

Poor woman on something or disturbed but what about how streakers at football or cricket matches are put up on the huge screen in before they are caught by the police.That's very inappropriate for everyone to see too.