How Small Is Your Gf/wife ?

BIG SPUDS

must agree with the throwing them around the bed, thats the best bit. She seems to love it too!!

I think she came out of one of those chicken and egg toy machines, you know the one you put your money in the chicken clucks and out comes your toy in a little egg!!

Oh well ive always been told good things come in little packages.

There is only one problem with a tall man/ short woman combination. Proper mouth to nipple connection while in the coital state. For me it is a neck strain to say the least but still possible with my wife. With a man 6'2" and a woman 4'7" I see no possibility of it happening, unless the man is a professional contortionist.

uhmmmm... there are quite a few challenges associated with selecting a bike for small people (usually women, since women are generally smaller than men). they boil down to the fact the the bike needs to allow the rider to stand over the bike easily & have handlebars that are high enough and close enough that you don't have to stretch for them...

fortunately madame palmer's height of 5'8" enables us to go for bike rides around issan on our family tandem...

160cm with the biggest pair of farmer feet I've ever seen on a woman.

your sure she/hes a woman? :o

I think I'm sure but then again after 10yrs living together I wouldn't be bothered if she turn out to be a he or whatever :D