Kubota Tractor

Pond Life

Sorry another one of those where is threads.

I've dragged the internet looking for a Kubota tractor dealer in CM, including the Siam Kubota website.

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Hard to believe somewhere as big as CM wouldnt have a dealer.

Thanks

I've dragged the internet looking for a Kubota tractor dealer in CM, including the Siam Kubota website.

Thanks

For new Kubotas, there's a dealership on the big highway to Lamphun. It's a few kilometers south of the ring road that leads to Hang Dong on the Northbound side of the highway.

Although I don't live anywhere near CM you may want to consider the Yanmar tractor as an alternative as the prices are similar and the ancilliary equipment also. The Yanmar that is sold down here in the central region looks a bit bigger and heavier so would probably be a better tractor.

I was seriously looking into buying one last year but the price has been so good that a lot of people have bought one or the other and for me it is cheaper to hire one to do specific jobs rather than buy and have an expensive part used toy on my hands.

If you get to use it yourself (or rent it out with a qualified driver/operator) for more than about 20 days a month average over the year) it is probably worth buying. If not then it is probably cheaper to hire and let someone else have the problems of maintenance, breakdowns and damaged equipment.

Just a thought or two for you.

Lanna, Thanks for the info.

The ring road to Hang Dong, would that be the one with Global House on it ?

Bill, Thanks, I looked at the Yanmar & to me it seems full of electronic junk that would be hard to fix especialy the mention of the "Magic Syncrometriverser" transmission whatever that is. I prefer basic nuts & bolts stuff I can fix myself.

As you head south from CM towards Lamphun & Lampang on superhwy 11, the kubota dealership is on the right hand side (northbound lane) about 6 or 7 km south of Big C. After you pass through the first set of traffic lights after Big C, keep a look out. If you reach the second set of traffic lights at the Saraphee police box, you've gone too far.

Lanna, Thanks for the info.

The ring road to Hang Dong, would that be the one with Global House on it ? Yes.

Bill, Thanks, I looked at the Yanmar & to me it seems full of electronic junk that would be hard to fix especialy the mention of the "Magic Syncrometriverser" transmission whatever that is. I prefer basic nuts & bolts stuff I can fix myself.

• 1 month later...

Thanks

There's a pretty big dealship in Chiang Rai. I bought 2 tractors (53 HP & 90 HP) as well as a rice harvester. Their service dept. is very good as they come onsite to perform depot maintenance / service.

• 11 months later...

Hello tractorfans, I need your help, I am building a website especially for tractor videos, to date I have gathered 365 different farm tractor brands and I hope to record every agricultural tractor make and model ever made. In particular I am looking for videos and picturess of rare antique tractors, such as Graham Bradley, McCormick International or Massey-Harris. If you are in a position to help, drop me a line at admin (at) youtractor.com. Any content you provide will remain your property and you will be credited with it.

I look forward to hearing from you

Patrick Malloney

• 2 months later...

<<Spam post removed >>

Hi

I've took your details we have a KPI 18 ST small track rice harvester we have repaired the track ourselves so far but after 3000 rai a new track may be required before the next November Harvest, its currently working now can you give me an idea on price & what details you need,how many links etc i would think,let me know.

Also what Tyres do you do as our Toyota Vego may need a set soon.

Cheers Shaun

<< Spam post removed >>

Have you seen any tree service equipment in Thailand: track mounted stump grinder or brush chipper like a Bandit 1890 on tracks?

You need to PM Maizefarmer if any one knows it would be Tim.

Thanks

Sriyont Chiang Mai is the best equipment dealer IMHO. They carry Yanmar and Kubota. I haven't bought a tractor, but over the last 7 years I've bought pumps, sprayers, brush cutters, lawn mower, etc. and their mechanics and service are fantastic. On the Faham road east side of the river, south of Kaew Nawarat Rd., with an easy to spot row of blue trailers in front. The owners son, Nueng, speaks fluent English and knows the equipment enough to help you make decisions. No pressure or BS or double pricing. They give me good discounts that always equal or beat any other dealer where I've compared. Their factory trained Honda motor mechanic is one of the best I've seen.

• 7 months later...

like the subject because i am in the market for a new tractor here shortly, hope to finish my house soon then it is off to doing somthing with a cleared 28 rae,,i am new at this so any suggestions? on a good tractor, live outside Korat 2 hours so i believe they have pretty much most of the dealers,,, next i will ask about what to grow,, ha ha

Cj

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...