Bye Bye Donna!

thaigerd

thanks everyone. im currently sitting up in my room in the radisson reminiscing over my last 8+ years in the land of smiles. i drove past chitralada palace before and saw it in all its glory and bangkok is looking dam_n fine!

but anyway, this isnt goodbye. its just seeyalater. i will return in early february to tidy up my work permit stuff for my job in Bali but will only be in Bangkok for that time.

of course i will be still kicking around here - thailand is still in my blood after all!

take care guys, and our paths will cross again soon, im sure of it.

thanks everyone. im currently sitting up in my room in the radisson reminiscing over my last 8+ years in the land of smiles. i drove past chitralada palace before and saw it in all its glory and bangkok is looking dam_n fine!

but anyway, this isnt goodbye. its just seeyalater. i will return in early february to tidy up my work permit stuff for my job in Bali but will only be in Bangkok for that time.

of course i will be still kicking around here - thailand is still in my blood after all!

Yes Im sure you will be kicking around, don't be too upset you will have the internet in Bali, try to be brave :o

Yes Im sure you will be kicking around, don't be too upset you will have the internet in Bali, try to be brave :o

Only just... Bali has hellishly slow connections all over it..

If your in the denpassar catchment they have just rolled out a 3g system. only connection thats even half decent.

Dear Donna,

even if I'm quite new to the forum I have been reading your posts for a long time and many of them where quite useful to me.

I wish you all the best for your future in Bali and I understand that to leave Thailand after such a long time isn't that easy....

Let us all know how is your life in Indo once you have installed there.

A big hug,

Annetta :o