Thai Embassy London

leprechaun

Hiya all.

Happpy new year.

I need to go to the Thai embasy in london to register the birth of our baby and to get a thai passport and was wondering the best way to go. I would prefer to drive but don't know this area of London so was wondering if it would be easy to park in this area.

Anyone that has already been to the Thai embassy in london by car could you please advise.

Thanks Leprechaun

There's plenty of parking directly outside the embassy in the central bit of the road (Queensgate), but it's bloody expensive. Additionally, since they've moved the congestion charge goalposts, the embassy is now in the charge area, so will add another £8 to the cost. However, if travelling any distance, it's still cheaper to go by car than train. The missus and I can do a return in the car from Liverpool for about £70 whereas the train would be at least a ton plus.

Scouse.

Hiya all.

Happpy new year.

I need to go to the Thai embasy in london to register the birth of our baby and to get a thai passport and was wondering the best way to go. I would prefer to drive but don't know this area of London so was wondering if it would be easy to park in this area.

Anyone that has already been to the Thai embassy in london by car could you please advise.

Thanks Leprechaun

Tube is easiest, I think. Go to Gloucester Road tube station, head north to the Cromwell Road, turn right along Cromwell Road and then left up Queen's Gate. Not far - done it a few times! :o

There's plenty of parking directly outside the embassy in the central bit of the road (Queensgate), but it's bloody expensive. Additionally, since they've moved the congestion charge goalposts, the embassy is now in the charge area, so will add another £8 to the cost. However, if travelling any distance, it's still cheaper to go by car than train. The missus and I can do a return in the car from Liverpool for about £70 whereas the train would be at least a ton plus.

Scouse.

Loads of resident/permit parking outside the embassy be carefull you will get a ticket or a clamp ,any parking metres in the area at the time of day you will go to the area will be full and you will be lucky to find a space .

JB

Why dont you go to HULL No parking probs at all, and not as busy.

Depends were you are in the UK but if you up this end or coming over from Ireland

I would not think of going to LONDON Get yourself over here. Tel No is 01482 581668

Can give you directions if Reqd Just PM me