Has Google Upset Someone?

troopie

About 01:40 Friday morning I lost my ISP Maxnet and could not connect after trying for 30 min. By noon Friday Maxnet was slow but otherwise ok, except I couldn't connect to Google and also I couldn't connect to thiavisa. The initial top of the thaivisa page board would load ok, but wouldn't go any further as it was trying to load something called "pagead2googlesyndication.com".

Late Friday night I got thaivisa back up but too slow loading to be useful. Then early Saturday morning about 24 hours after I lost connectivity I finally got Google back.

Today thaivisa is still slow but Google is fine. :D:o

-redwood

Mmm.. nope. I've been checking my Gmail obsessively for the past 2 weeks (as well as searching, calendar-ing, and Google-news-ing) so I would definitely notice any inability to access Google.

I HAVE, however, had some problems with my freakin' home wifi (True), though I'm not sure if it's because of True or the wifi router itself.

Oh, and earlier today I was kinda frustrated 'cuz Thaivisa just wouldn't load, while other websites I tried out came up instantly. :-P