Best Car Insurance Can Purchase Locally

Ramon88

I'd like to minimize problems down the line should I every have a major mishap.

Currently, I buy the best insurance I can get at Liberty Mutual Group (LMG) - but hear other people suggest AIG.

Would anyone here like share a bit on their good/bad experiences with the local vehicle insurance agencies - paticularly if they advocate well for you when you need them most.

Thanks!

Edited by Ramon88

In my experience it's all about the service given to you by the agent who you deal with. We use MSIG, used to be Aviva, and CGU (commercial general union) before that. Don 't know why insurance companies have so many name changes. Never had a problem with car or health care insurance claims over 10 years.

In my experience it's all about the service given to you by the agent who you deal with. We use MSIG, used to be Aviva, and CGU (commercial general union) before that. Don 't know why insurance companies have so many name changes. Never had a problem with car or health care insurance claims over 10 years.

Who do you use for health insurance coverage?

We use MSIG, who ever they are. As I already mentioned it was CGU when we signed up for their health care plan some 10 years ago. Have a card that is accepted by Phuket International & Bangkok Phuket, and have had no problems with accident stuff and some health related ops. Not so expensive, compared with BUPA.

We use MSIG, who ever they are. As I already mentioned it was CGU when we signed up for their health care plan some 10 years ago. Have a card that is accepted by Phuket International & Bangkok Phuket, and have had no problems with accident stuff and some health related ops. Not so expensive, compared with BUPA.

Thanks, I'll check them out.

Cheers, HB

I use Columbus Travel Insurance for my health cover. They do a one year policy which covers me for Thailand only.. and I pay 280 Euros for 8 million euro's cover. I have an excess of 50 euro's. I am 62 years old so this is extreamly good value as it gives me all the benefits of Travel Insurance too, not only medical cover. If anyone wants more details feel free to write me.

I use Columbus Travel Insurance for my health cover. They do a one year policy which covers me for Thailand only.. and I pay 280 Euros for 8 million euro's cover. I have an excess of 50 euro's. I am 62 years old so this is extreamly good value as it gives me all the benefits of Travel Insurance too, not only medical cover. If anyone wants more details feel free to write me.

Have you or anyone you know made a claim?