Immigration Rayong?

Designersing, We had this topic come-up a while ago and it was determined there was an office:

Maptaphut Checkpoint

City district

Rayong Province 21150

One of the guys living over there had given us a street address as Soi 20 off Sukhumvit and they

do perform various duties including extensions. You don't have to say it. Yes, I am the righteous one. :o

Designersing, We had this topic come-up a while ago and it was determined there was an office:

Maptaphut Checkpoint

City district

Rayong Province 21150

One of the guys living over there had given us a street address as Soi 20 off Sukhumvit and they

do perform various duties including extensions. You don't have to say it. Yes, I am the righteous one. :o

cali! I'll say it anyway, YOU ARE THE RIGHTEOUS ONE! Thanks for posting this mate, this really helps me out. All the best!

Regards

DSG

:o

Hey all in Rayong,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this is great information

Please see the attached maps for the location of this Immigration office,,,,,,,,,should help to find the place,,,,,,,,,,,,,I intend to check it out later this month for my 90 day reporting,,,,,,,,,,,glad to hear there is an office there as I will be moving to the Ban Chang area in another month or two and to have an office close to me and possibly less congested is a real plus,,,,,,,,,,I won't have to chase up to Pattaya for the necessary services,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,does anyone know if this Maptaput office handles all the same services as Pattaya? I would think so,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but I when I go for my 90 day I will investigate further,,,,,,,,,

Thanks and I will post my findings later but if someone has more info please let me know.

post-20917-1200023744_thumb.jpg post-20917-1200023784_thumb.jpg