My Best Friends Girlfriends Dies Age 23

TommyGun

My Best life long friend in the UK has just lost his girlfriend age 23, she died in her sleep leaving 2 children behind. She was on a cocktail of drugs for bladder and kidney issues and mild depression. He was completely against the drugs she was taking but was made out to be stupid, and putting his G/F at risk if she didn't. 2 Years after been put on this list below. She died in her sleep while on a holiday vacation. Almost emmidietly after her death, they remove her heart which they shipped to London, and her body was flown back to Ireland where her family are from. They have found no results as to why she died.

ferrous sulphate tablets, omeprazole gastro-resistant capsules, oramorph oral solution, paracetamol tablets, gabapentin capsules, cyclizine tablets, codeine phosphate tablets, lactulose solution senna tablets, baclofen tablets, buprenorphine patch, amitriptyline hydrochloride tablets.

I'm sure the list of drugs weren't helping her. Her death was UNASCERTAINED

but does he need to look into this as to why the amount of drugs were given.

I'm might be going back to help out for a short while if i can at the end of the month. I'm no expert but having checked some of these drugs out on the net, some of them shouldn't have been mixed, or taken if suffering from depression, so i'm just after a quilaified opinion if possible.

One thing he did say is that she became very violent towards him when she was on this medication, and also left the children unattended while he was a working which he left as he was getting very worried for his family.

I know this isn't related to Thailand but i would be grateful of opinions if possible.

Edited by TommyGun

Its a very sad tale indeed.

According to Micheal Moore's documentary Sicko, taking medication is the THIRD leading cause of death in the USA. And that does not include people abusing prescription meds, just people taking the dosage and cocktails their Doctors give them.

I urge everyone to get more knowledgable about the pills they pop every day, think twice before visiting a Doctor and accepting the prescription, and wherever possible look for homeopathic and holistic solutions.

Its too late for this woman infortunately. Blessings and wishes for her children.....

My Best life long friend in the UK has just lost his girlfriend age 23, she died in her sleep leaving 2 children behind. She was on a cocktail of drugs for bladder and kidney issues and mild depression. He was completely against the drugs she was taking but was made out to be stupid, and putting his G/F at risk if she didn't. 2 Years after been put on this list below. She died in her sleep while on a holiday vacation. Almost emmidietly after her death, they remove her heart which they shipped to London, and her body was flown back to Ireland where her family are from. They have found no results as to why she died.

ferrous sulphate tablets, omeprazole gastro-resistant capsules, oramorph oral solution, paracetamol tablets, gabapentin capsules, cyclizine tablets, codeine phosphate tablets, lactulose solution senna tablets, baclofen tablets, buprenorphine patch, amitriptyline hydrochloride tablets.

I'm sure the list of drugs weren't helping her. Her death was UNASCERTAINED

but does he need to look into this as to why the amount of drugs were given.

I'm might be going back to help out for a short while if i can at the end of the month. I'm no expert but having checked some of these drugs out on the net, some of them shouldn't have been mixed, or taken if suffering from depression, so i'm just after a quilaified opinion if possible.

One thing he did say is that she became very violent towards him when she was on this medication, and also left the children unattended while he was a working which he left as he was getting very worried for his family.

I know this isn't related to Thailand but i would be grateful of opinions if possible.

I am sorry for the OP's friend's loss. May she RIP.

Its a very sad tale indeed.

According to Micheal Moore's documentary Sicko, taking medication is the THIRD leading cause of death in the USA. And that does not include people abusing prescription meds, just people taking the dosage and cocktails their Doctors give them.

I urge everyone to get more knowledgable about the pills they pop every day, think twice before visiting a Doctor and accepting the prescription, and wherever possible look for homeopathic and holistic solutions.

I have a good friend who is a homeopath and every time we get together, one of the the subjects that he usually bring up is how dangerous prescription drugs are and how many (known) people it kills. I have been fortunate (so far) that I haven't been seriously sick enough to take any drugs in my long life. Unfortunately, he has yet to give me a homeopathic remedy that has worked on me when I have had certain physical problems.

I have a good friend who is a homeopath and every time we get together, one of the the subjects that he usually bring up is how dangerous prescription drugs are and how many (known) people it kills. I have been fortunate (so far) that I haven't been seriously sick enough to take any drugs in my long life. Unfortunately, he has yet to give me a homeopathic remedy that has worked on me when I have had certain physical problems.

an excellent alternative to homeopathic medicine is to clap your hands and say loudly "illness be gone!" but to be fair i admit that in certain cases administering homeopathic medicine really works. it's not the medicine but faith. don't forget "faith can move mountains". and that is not a joke!

Homeopathic medicine got me through pregnancy, labour (hours and hours and hours and...) and post labour. I recommend it to anyone and everyone :o

What an awful tale.

It is grist to the mill for those that point out the dangers inherent in prescribing powerful drugs without constant vigilance. One shouldn't jump to conclusions however, it could just be that the poor girl had a serious ailment that just could not be treated.

I'm sure we all extend our sympathies to those who are grieving her loss.

for two (or one medical condition - as bladder and kidney are related) you don't take 10 medicines. Take 1 to treat the most dangerous symptoms and to see whether it works at all. Taking 10 drugs at this same time doesn't give you that picture.

burdening sick kidneys with 10 medicines just poisons the body - if this lady was taking them for the long time she just toxicated herself, kidneys failed to clean the blood.

if she was depressed there is a possibility that she overdosed to end her life

an excellent alternative to homeopathic medicine is to clap your hands and say loudly "illness be gone!" but to be fair i admit that in certain cases administering homeopathic medicine really works. it's not the medicine but faith. don't forget "faith can move mountains". and that is not a joke!

Be gone....

Good post!

Very sorry to hear about your loss.

I have had 2 cousins die in similar circumcances, one of them died in Bangkok.

And, Organ donor circumstances have odd circumstances, although here it doesn't seem like the case.

If I may ask:

The drugs she was taking were prescription, obviously. Therefore, maybe her body just gave out.

Honestly, we need more info.