Farang Women Living On Islands

seonai

Hi Girls, I'm new to the forum but just wanted to add a little. I'm married to an "island guy" and very happy with it too.The only hassle actually is having to earn money on the mainland. But yes, our relationship is not about money either. We genuinly have a good thing together.

One thing I'm really sick of though is the mentality of lots of farang tourists who want to 'try' sex with a Thai guy and blatantly flirt with everyone throwing their boobs around etc. I know some Thai guys aren't perfect but this just makes them think farang women are so easy. You should hear some of the stories I hear from the Thai men on the island!!!

On another note, I'd love to communicate with any women out there in the same boat!! :o

Hi Girls, I'm new to the forum but just wanted to add a little. I'm married to an "island guy" and very happy with it too.The only hassle actually is having to earn money on the mainland. But yes, our relationship is not about money either. We genuinly have a good thing together.

One thing I'm really sick of though is the mentality of lots of farang tourists who want to 'try' sex with a Thai guy and blatantly flirt with everyone throwing their boobs around etc. I know some Thai guys aren't perfect but this just makes them think farang women are so easy. You should hear some of the stories I hear from the Thai men on the island!!!

On another note, I'd love to communicate with any women out there in the same boat!!  :D

Their is a difference between thai and farang men in the sex department?? :D and what island on you living on??? :o