Kilts

Jockstar

Just a quick question. I'm getting married next year in Bangkok and being Scottish i would like to wear the kilt. Does anyone out there know of a place in Bangkok where i cant rent the a kilt? Also, is there any other scots out there who have been to the Highlander near soi Cowboy? if so, is it any good? Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to bring it up again, But was hoping that maybe someone could help me with this. If i cant rent then i will buy. If i cant do this in Bangkok then the other option is buy it from Scotland. Maybe more money. If anyone can help, that would be cool. Also has anyone been to the Highlander pub on soi 23?

jockstar i would have thought it would be cheaper in the long run to get the kilt in the uk,so you get the right clan tartan etc

if you live near an army base most of the tailors that cater for army can sort out the tartan and kilt.or if ya live in scotland its sorted ..look inthe yellow pages or do a search on yahoo you might get a company that can do it all online...http://www.wedding-tartans.com is just one

allan