Time To Start Packing!

YangYaiEric

Hey guys!

The US $ is now officially listed at BHT29.5 ! What the hel_l is going on? Last month it was listed at BHT30.5, and it seems to be declining further!

The time has come to SERIOUSLY think about packing the bags and heading home! :D

Well, have a good trip!

When the greenback was higher, it were mostly the Americans spoiling the prices in LOS.

Say hello to George W. when you return home :o

Ok, not take it for serious, but the US should consider that the economical centers of the world are relocating. With the current troubles in the financial system (which are homemade) and the tumbling economy, nobody can expect a much stronger USD in the nearest future! Certainly that's bad for the people relying on USD income. But honestly, I think this is only for supporting US exports throughout the world (however I ask myself, what American product I should buy....).

Cheers

Moo9

It is good news actually! A lot of European and Chinese companies will buy up even more American companies.

American new order imperialism seems to fail due to a not too effective government.

But hey, that what they voted for. Thailand has Samak, US has Bush. :o

Not everyone voted for Bush. I sure didn't !!! Pee Wee Herman would have been a better choice.