Settlement Visa

When she gets to immigration at LHW......

She is apparently arriving at MAN, not LHR. Poor old Scotty'll be having kittens, wondering if his missus has been re-routed without his knowledge to Heathrow. :D

Scouse.

:o:D

That has just kick started my day with a laugh.

Moss

When she gets to immigration at LHW......

She is apparently arriving at MAN, not LHR. Poor old Scotty'll be having kittens, wondering if his missus has been re-routed without his knowledge to Heathrow. :bah:

Scouse.

:o:D

That has just kick started my day with a laugh.

Moss

And mine :D:D

P.S. Scotty, take no notice of Moss with advise of roses and champers. After that flight all she'll want is Som Tam. Get to your local Asian food outlet and stock up on Pappaya and Chillies. Trust me on this one :bah:

The ingredients for a happy marriage with a Thai is:- food, food, food. It's the number one subject of anything they talk about. When my mrs first landed she phoned back home and that was everybody's main concern, could she get Thai food. After talking about food for an hour, the next one minute was about England and the house. :D

Am i right guys?

Yes I know, how can I aford champers on my overdraft? soz moss :D

Anyways, sheiIs off to the airport in a few hours, I cant wait, and yes, where straight to the thai supermarket for her stock up.

She has always wanted me to take her to a football match in England, so wait until sat when I take her to the sheffield derby, that will be an eye opener for her :o

Scotty...........