Logged Me In Anonymously

elsie

I tried logging in anonymously and entered the chat. My name was not shown on forum's user list, but it was on the chat list. Can I be invisible on both the forum and the chat? Because actually, that's why I bothered logging in anonymously.

Elsie,

If you remain anonymous on the chat, how are the old farts going to talk to you? And how are you going to talk to them (us)?

However, thinking about it again, maybe you're right.

:o

"*welcome* to the old farts, alkies and elsie's sh1t talking chat show"

da da da, dah dah dah.

Good point, Yorkie. No worries. If you can't chat with me in there, I can always text you. I just hope you won't send your mobile down the fish tank again.

Oh man, blonco, is your strife monitoring? I've got into deep <deleted> already! :o

• 2 weeks later...
Cutie, It is a bug. I have reported it to the programmers. Can take time though, as we are awaiting a new version upgrade in a few months.

I'm always anonymous, even though I don't sign in as anonymous :o I used to see my name at the bottom of the page as one of the "members reading the topic" or "active in the last 60 minutes". But now I'm never listed. :D I've gone invisible. It's just like the UK :D:D:D Tissue, please.

I tried logging in anonymously and entered the chat. My name was not shown on forum's user list, but it was on the chat list. Can I be invisible on both the forum and the chat? Because actually, that's why I bothered logging in anonymously.

George if lovely cutie clears her cashe and cookies folder she should be able to log in anonymously.

Using a different partition on hard disk also does the trick.