Prison Break

Plus

According to Fox website the new episode will be on air at 8pm Thai time. I don't believe it, they must have messed up with time zone settings.

Anyway, old episodes of PB are free to watch on their website, does anyone know if (when) the new episode will be available?

I'm downloading the last episode at the moment, it maxes out my connection - apparently asianet saved a copy in their cache and serves it to local torrent users at top speeds. Very helpful.

When will the new episode be available on torrents? I don't follow TV series and have no idea how fast they appear.

As far as I know screen capture TV series torrents are not illegal, DVD rips are.

Well, if it really does show on shdl. I will be more happy than a tap dance on weekends! I'm PB big fan and since they have this writer protesting or whatsoever I wish they all come to some agreement and let all the shows running!!

SNOWFLAKES!!! :o

I understand they had these episodes ready before the writers strike.

I am willing to chip in and not watch stolen TV shows until the guys sort out their payments. They won't be coming from my pocket.

Prison Break S03E09 is at 8PM today in the US, tomorrow morning here.

How fast will it be on the Internet? Wednesday morning I'm leaving for the boonies.

What's "shdl"?

Just about every TV show from America has been on annual season hiatus, which usually goes from around Thanksgiving to around January, this is not related to the writer's strike. For example, The Wire Season 5 wrapped production in August, just now starting up.

I think Prison Break S03E09 ("Boxed In") shows Monday, 14 January 2008 ~ 8:00 PM (EST), so +12 hours for those streaming live. Expect torrents within 36 hours. Note there are tons of S03E09 FAKES out there.

I'm not familiar with PB's production schedule but sort of assume they have workable scripts to end the season?

Edited by lomatopo