Best Place For Medicial Checkup

TLT

Right now at Kasemrad Sriburin Hospital, across the super-hsy from Little Duck just north from KhunGon Intersection at town's south end, there's a Father's Day special for a dozen or more kinds of checks - B999!

I go for mine in the morning.

Much less waiting there than the other 2 hospitals...

and many other positive things too.

Right now at Kasemrad Sriburin Hospital, across the super-hsy from Little Duck just north from KhunGon Intersection at town's south end, there's a Father's Day special for a dozen or more kinds of checks - B999!

I go for mine in the morning.

Much less waiting there than the other 2 hospitals...

and many other positive things too.

Hi can you tell me more about this special at Kasemrad hospital please? What kind of tests are included for the 999 baht check up etc? Thank you.

"Hi can you tell me more about this special at Kasemrad hospital please? What kind of tests are included for the 999 baht check up etc?"

Just returned from it. Urine sample test, blood test (just one syringe full), EKG (a little sloppy by me - I was a medic in the army and studied to be a medical technician briefly), chest X-ray... mostly checking blood fat levels and for cancer. You get a free 20 minute head and shoulders massage after, and a couple discount coupons (one for a facial). Took from about 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. only... results come in the mail in "5 days"...

in all, good, polite service (with a lot of concern about Thai language capacity - they do have English-speakers there, of course) and no hassles at all. I paid in advance as I was approached about this while waiting for vitamins (prescription? yes) for my pregnant wife (very soon to deliver!) a week ago. There are lots of big signs for the special on the road outside, and I think it lasts for at least a week more.