Anyone Know Of A Good Tax Accountant In Cm....for International Income, Not Thai Sourced?

cmsoulbrother

I have been doing my head in trying to figure out my tax situation, and I am ready to throw in the cards here - I need help!

Can anyone recommend a good accountant? Someone who might have knowledge of IRS reporting obligations, international company incorporation, and the Thai domestic tax law? A tall order I know!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

CMsoulbro,

I am an Enrolled Agent with the IRS and can do everything but defend someone in tax court. I assume by reference to the IRS you are American, yes? Anyway, I normally live in CM and come back to the US during tax season. I have a larger practice (about 670 clients) and have more than a few overseas. I'm in the US right now but can handle anything via e-mail/phone/fax (that is how I am able to live in CM for almost 9mo/yr). I am not sure how you can contact me. In the past, Thaivisa.com has blocked out my e-mail address/phone for a previous tax question in this forum. I believe there is a way to send a private message in TV.com but not sure how to use it. Let me know how I may be of service.

CMsoulbro,

I am an Enrolled Agent with the IRS and can do everything but defend someone in tax court. I assume by reference to the IRS you are American, yes? Anyway, I normally live in CM and come back to the US during tax season. I have a larger practice (about 670 clients) and have more than a few overseas. I'm in the US right now but can handle anything via e-mail/phone/fax (that is how I am able to live in CM for almost 9mo/yr). I am not sure how you can contact me. In the past, Thaivisa.com has blocked out my e-mail address/phone for a previous tax question in this forum. I believe there is a way to send a private message in TV.com but not sure how to use it. Let me know how I may be of service.

It is quite simple to reply. Simply give your name, telephone number, and email address. Very simple.

I have been doing my head in trying to figure out my tax situation, and I am ready to throw in the cards here - I need help!

Can anyone recommend a good accountant? Someone who might have knowledge of IRS reporting obligations, international company incorporation, and the Thai domestic tax law? A tall order I know!

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

If you can manage with Bangkok instead, Lanny Williams has been recommended ([email protected]). Don't know about his Thai law knowledge.