New Ford Focus Expat Offer

lambous

I've tried to contact Somsak Ford on sukhumvit 62 for more info without success.

Does anyone know about the conditions of this offer? How much does the Ford Focus cost? How much is the down payment? How much are the reapyments and how long is the term?

any hekp would me much appreciated

I've tried to contact Somsak Ford on sukhumvit 62 for more info without success.

Does anyone know about the conditions of this offer? How much does the Ford Focus cost? How much is the down payment? How much are the reapyments and how long is the term?

any hekp would me much appreciated

I don't know if this will help you but for what it's worth;

I bought a Ford Focus Ghia about 14 months ago. It is the top of the line sedan and listed for 939,000 baht. I bought it my wife's name. We paid list price and managed to get a year of 1st class insurance, window tint and zero percent interest. We had a trade in and got 320,000 baht for the trade in. The loan is interest free for 4 years. I'm quite happy with the car and service. Just recently we lost one of the inserts that hides the wheel lug nuts. I stopped at Ford yesterday to buy a new one. I was surprised that they gave me a new one at no charge. They said the warranty covered it because it should not have come off.

I bought a ford focus 2.0 sport in December from Ford on Sukhumvit 62. I bought the car in my name through Ford leasing and the cost was 936000 baht interest free over 4 years. There was a reduction in the original price of 5% because the car runs on gasohol.

I am very pleased with the cars handling and performance and also the deal that i got from Ford which included tinted windows and free insurance.

Cheers, Rick

I bought a ford focus 2.0 sport in December from Ford on Sukhumvit 62. I bought the car in my name through Ford leasing and the cost was 936000 baht interest free over 4 years. There was a reduction in the original price of 5% because the car runs on gasohol.

I am very pleased with the cars handling and performance and also the deal that i got from Ford which included tinted windows and free insurance.

Cheers, Rick

What kind of paperwork did they want to see, to put it on finance in your name? Thinking of changing mine soon and would prefer to keep the money in the bank earning interest, while paying 0%

Just got an email back from Somsak with the following response

Dear Sirs:

Thank you very much for your interesting in Ford Focus, There are 4 new models, 4 doors Finesse 1.8.,price is 829,000 baht

5 doors Finesse,price is 839,000, 4 doors Ghia 2.0 price is 945,000 baht, 5 doors Sport 2.0, price is 949,000 baht. Down payment

is 20%, and finance for 4 years, but this is the new model , Ford Leasing offer interest about 3.85 % per year, and offer Premium

Protection Plus extra for 2 years or 50,000 km. so all the new Ford Focus will have warranty 5 years 150,000 km instead of 3 years,

100,000 km.

Best regards,

Somsak

Ford sukumvit 62

Mobile 0816463111

When I got my motor, the interest percentages (and remember they are flat, not APR so roughly double them over 4 years) depended upon the deposit and the term of the loan. The cheapest was obviously 40% deposit over one year and the most expensive was 10% deposit over 6 years.