If I Make A Thai Girl Pregnant, And Then Run Away....

Ruperts

Hypothetical situation.

I make a Thai girl pregnant.

Thoughts:

Oh dear, this is not good. I should leave.

Actions:

Pack bags quickly, buy plane ticket, leave.

Results:

??????????????????????????????????

Conclution:

Thailand is better of with out the likes of you.

It didn't actually happen. I can see you cannot spell but surely you can read.

If we are talking a hypothetical case here, it depends on how much she knows about you.

If you were just another customer, well she may not be sure.

If you had a relationship, and she knows your full name and some other details, then she may decide to take it further. If you are an Aussie, for example, she could contact the CSA and make your life a misery for decades to come. It would require DNA tests and all that, but assuming you are the father, you can look forward to 19% of your pre tax gross income being garnished for the next 18-20 years. Yes they would collect for lady.

Yes there are support orders in Thailand but enforcement is not up to the standard of other countries.

Think safety think condoms or accept responsibility for your actions. Act like a man.

If you want to take full responsibility there is a good chance you could get full custody of the child, to raise in falangland.

This is more like what I was looking for, thanks.

the answer should be quite simple. you, explain that you do not want a child and agree to pay and be involved in the termination of the pregnancy. if she does not agree to the termination, then you are off the hook. remember, that if she wanted to terminate the pregnancy and you did not there would be nothing you could do about it. anything more than this would be up to your own conscious.

You are obviously under the impression that abortion is as easy as cleaning out your car.