Cheating Women!

thaihedgehog

I am just curious. How do people tell that people have had sex? Is there something that shows on the face that they are going to have sex or they have had sex? Can someone tell me?

Well, I cannot be 100% certain she has sex with the various young men I've seen her holding hands with as she gets in a cab. Maybe, after a night drinking in clubs in RCA, she takes these dudes she just met back to discuss 19th century Russian literature. I'm sure my friend tells himself stories along those lines.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In an age of rampant HIV transmission, with the probability of husband to wife unprotected sex, wouldn't it be a case of saving your friend's life?

:o

Sorry, did you used to work for the UK government's health department in the 80's.

Grow up man, off topic and irrelevant.

Off topic and irrelevant?? Is that so? I guess you most know HIV transmission is no longer a problem.

It's not so much as irrelevant, just probably wrong - grossly exagerrated where HIV is concerned, bur there are plenty of other nasties, eg, herpes, hep b, and the list goes on.

Some of the biggest sellers in our pharmacies are the various acylovir (Zorivax, Virogon, Vilerm, etc.) cremes and tablets. Herpes is indeed rampant (as the folks buying are Thais of all ages and classes and foreigners of all nationalities) and anyone who finished high school knows that having HSV 1/2 also increases the odds of contracting additional STD's, HIV included. It's also with you forever so the risk is a permanent handicap in that regard.

:D

Sorry, did you used to work for the UK government's health department in the 80's.

Grow up man, off topic and irrelevant.

Maybe I did!

UNAIDS report identified Thailand's highest risk group: housewives.

So Mr Sweet "grown up, on-topic and relevant" Chariot, how did they contract it?

Maybe you should only reply to OP's from now on.

Agreed. Personally i would find some way of tell, without putting yourself in to much danger if possible. Is there another friend that knows him that you can talk to first.

I have a friend who's wife has to be cheating (I am not sure but the signs are there). I have told him several times, but he just gets evasive and grumpy.

I once even offered to get proof by driving 150km to find her with her TBF. I know she has one, I have met her outside many times with boys (closer then friends).

Why does he not listen?

What is wrong?

Well I dont know but Thaihedgehog, if we are thinking of the same man, PM me and I will tell him that you have proof.

The only way I could get proof is with some help as I assume I am his friend.

I have a friend who's wife has to be cheating (I am not sure but the signs are there). I have told him several times, but he just gets evasive and grumpy.

I once even offered to get proof by driving 150km to find her with her TBF. I know she has one, I have met her outside many times with boys (closer then friends).

Why does he not listen?

What is wrong?

Well I dont know but Thaihedgehog, if we are thinking of the same man, PM me and I will tell him that you have proof.

The only way I could get proof is with some help as I assume I am his friend.

This story is so familiar...

I busted a friend's biatch after I spotted her with an MFer she was leaving a bar with. I followed her and mfer a block and he went into a store and bought condoms. I emailed my pal right away and he was forever grateful. She found out that I was the nark and despised me ever since

I busted a friend's biatch after I spotted her with an MFer she was leaving a bar with. I followed her and mfer a block and he went into a store and bought condoms. I emailed my pal right away and he was forever grateful. She found out that I was the nark and despised me ever since

Hip-hop influence? :o

Just wanted to finish the story!! In the end i took everyones advice and told the 2 husbands about what was happening. One of them understood me and also believed me and is now working out what to do next, while the other friend didn't believe me and called me this and that... up to him

At the end of the day i haven't done anything wrong here and i am glad that i did say something and would do it again, no regrets.

Thanks for your replies and advice