Cheapest Flights

kitty

thankyou people :o

i see with phuket air i have to phone then for a quote..

totster: apologises,i spelt ur name wrong above lol.

I'm "hoping" to travel 1st april 2005 :D

You've picked quite a desirable time to go.... i'll see if I can find anything cheaper for you. :D

totster :D

true,its also bloody hot out there then :o

luckily its "out of season" then in thailand,hehe.

I found a flight for £379 + £56 tax

sounds good.

ohh im getting hypa just thinking of going back :D

3 MONTHS DOWN........6 MONTHS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D

true,its also bloody hot out there then :o

luckily its "out of season" then in thailand,hehe.

I found a flight for £379 + £56 tax

sounds good.

ohh im getting hypa just thinking of going back :D

3 MONTHS DOWN........6 MONTHS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub::D:D

That's a good price... who is it with...? airline I mean... -_-

totster :D

A quick addendum - there's a reasonably well known chain of flight shops around the U.K who promise to beat any available competitors price - web or otherwise. Since they have a shop around the corner from me, I put it to the test and asked them for a quote - they quoted me a price which was not bad but I told them I'd already found a lower price on the web. They told me to bring in a print out of the offer and they would beat it. I did and they did - shaving 10% off their original quote. I guess I can't name them here but if anyone would like details then just drop me a line :o

I'm leaving Heathrow, EVA Evergreen, on Oct 28, days before BST (officially....) ends - can't wait :D

Sounds like the "Flight Exchange"outfit.

Dont worry about mentioning them since we are all in the same boat (not literaly)and the more info,help tip offs on good value flight (i never say cheap -NO such thing) the better.

Purely by co-incid.I dropped into my local F.EX.Highbury branch on Friday morning (was slumming it -hangover)and got the same assurances.They checked out on their computer E Bookers deal to LOS (T.G.) which I gave them and because it was gen. quote agreed to undercut.Now I will go back to E.B because they offer the same said assurances...as many others....play the game...get the price DOWN

Three of us are heading out next month but I prefere to wait till the last minute to book so will see....good luck and sanuk...D :o