Aussie Jp Or Cd Needed

Chang_paarp

Darling EX has finally decided we need to finalise our divorce after 5 years of not playing the game, as a result I need an Australian Justice of the Peace or Commissioner of Declarations to witness some signatures. Does anyone know of an authorised person like this? Of course she is now in hurry to get all this done, but we will not go there. I am not keen on going to the embassy in BKK as that will be an expensive exercise in time and money.

Maybe the British gent who does their consular things here would do, any contact info?

I assume you mean Barry Kenyon who hangs out at Immigration every morning.

I doubt he can help you, but I suppose he might be able to point to soemone who can.

Someone might have his number?

Pattaya Today newspaper reports in What's On column under the heading "British Embassy in Pattaya", that Barry is at the Meesan restaurant in the Immigration car park at Jomthien Soi 5 Mondays to Fridays (except PHs) from 9 am to 9.30 am.

Phone contacts: 081 782 7363 and 089 203 1646.

I see Barry wrote an article about the All Seasons Hotel in Pattaya Today in the Property and Business section. He must be aiming to be the Pattaya Mail's eqivalent of Dr. Ian Corness.

Thanks to those who replied.

I went to see Barry, and he pointed out that the form specified Lawyer, Justice of the Peace or Public Notary, he is none of these so he could not help. Interestingly the British form also includes consular officials, so he can help there.

I found a lawyer's office with a public notary, 500 Baht later, to witness a signature and put a stamp on the paper the document was ready for EMS to Oz. Another 500 Baht, all this for a cheap and easy divorce. :o