Thai Man Killed & English House Owner Injured Following House Robbery

Pattaya_Fox

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Easy solution,share the 45,000 baht to the cops,as tea money,and the dead thais family.put the 2 thai guys in jail for 20 years for attempted murder and give john johnson a great big medal for taking on these ferral dogs.also get some monks to pray for the dead guy so he will not come back to this earth, unless as a snail or a scab ridden dog.

he lived by the sword the scumbag died by the sword and dont give him any sympathy,he has not earned the right for that.

i get so wound up about these posts,thinking that we should all feel sorry for the dead dog,and his wonderful family.

Couple of ponts;

Who knows how important the personal papers were? If someone was running away with your passport, marriage license, credit cards, bank book, etc or etc, let alone YOUR money, don't you think you should be authorized to try to stop them?

They tried to kill him in his own home. Had they succeeded would they have left his pregnant wife as a witness? Mr. Jones had every right to be ballistic and try to, not only stop these scum, but stop them in a manner where they couldn't use that axe again. Good on him, if he needs some financial help to get thru this hope to see how I can help on this site.

We had an attemted break in while we were in the house one night, they woke my wife up she in turn woke me, one of them was 1/2 way through a small window and thought better of it, I was out of the house like a shot closely followed by the wife screaming "shoot them" in Thai.

Anyway, since then we have bought a pump action shotgun and I have no qualms about shooting anyone who intends harm to me or my own, we also went to Banglamung Police station to enquire about the legality of shooting an intruder, we posed the question, "What would happen if we shot an intruder" the Colonel looked very thoughtful and replied "He would probably die"!!!!!!!

True story!

Robbery and attempted murder, in every country I know off you are allowed to use pretty harsh methods to make a civilian arrest (short of downright killing) following very serious crime like this.

In this case the man was merly attempting to stop and apprehend the criminals, this resulted in a very unfortunate accident where one culprit lost his life wich offcause was never the mans intent, stick with this story and the man would walk scott free anywhere. In Scandinavia to. And so he should I might add.

I wish him the best off luck.

Regards,

larvidchr.

Anyway, since then we have bought a pump action shotgun and I have no qualms about shooting anyone who intends harm to me or my own, we also went to Banglamung Police station to enquire about the legality of shooting an intruder, we posed the question, "What would happen if we shot an intruder" the Colonel looked very thoughtful and replied "He would probably die"!!!!!!!

Brilliant :o

The BIB at their brightest....

On a more serious note though, the weapon should be registered and a Thai member in the household should hold a license for it!

Not too hard to get, in Banglamung they required the household member to be registered at the house (in the Tabien Baan) for at least 6 months, have a bank balance of 100,000 Baht or more, and be accompanied by a respected member of the community (in our case we took the local village head along).

"I am not an attorney, but, would surely think that Mr. Jones was chasing the perpetrators after their housebreaking/theft and intent to kill him, in order to identify and detain them for authorities. The fact that an accident took place between two vehicles and that one motorcycle rider was killed, can likely be atributed to him not wearing a helmet and the fact that the three perpretrators were utilizing a single motorcycle. Vehiclular mishap as far as I can see and the reamining culprits should be cited for not wearing a helmet, riding three on one motorcycle and then be incarcerated until their trial for Housebreaking, Attempted Murder and casuing a death as a result of the crime. In America the two remaining perpretrators would be held accontable for the death of their comrade due to the death being the result of their cirme even if he had experinced a heart attack. "

Go MOUSE Go!!!

Also, as he was still severly traumatized, bleeding, and YES, SCARED, the fear does not disappear the moment the robbers are running. The incident was not over! Jones, unlike the vast majority of us, was not only able to think, and act, but to do it sucessfully.

I would hope that one local group or another with god networking would start a fund to assist him to pay for his legal fees. I would be happy to contribute.

Does anyone know if he has been charged and is in prison awaiting trial?

This man should be given an award for bravery, i am sure every law abiding Thai is more than happy this scumbag got what he deserved, i personally hope he died a slow painful death.

"I am not an attorney, but, would surely think that Mr. Jones was chasing the perpetrators after their housebreaking/theft and intent to kill him, in order to identify and detain them for authorities. The fact that an accident took place between two vehicles and that one motorcycle rider was killed, can likely be atributed to him not wearing a helmet and the fact that the three perpretrators were utilizing a single motorcycle. Vehiclular mishap as far as I can see and the reamining culprits should be cited for not wearing a helmet, riding three on one motorcycle and then be incarcerated until their trial for Housebreaking, Attempted Murder and casuing a death as a result of the crime. In America the two remaining perpretrators would be held accontable for the death of their comrade due to the death being the result of their cirme even if he had experinced a heart attack. "

Go MOUSE Go!!!

Also, as he was still severly traumatized, bleeding, and YES, SCARED, the fear does not disappear the moment the robbers are running. The incident was not over! Jones, unlike the vast majority of us, was not only able to think, and act, but to do it sucessfully.

I would hope that one local group or another with god networking would start a fund to assist him to pay for his legal fees. I would be happy to contribute.

I, also, would be happy to contribute assistance to this man !

I wouldn't be used as a doorstop in my own country, and I won't be used as one here.

THIS STORY FROM THE UK: "Here is yet another example of how innocent members of the public have been jailed for their attempts to deal with street crime on their own because law enforcement and the system refuse to take any action and leave families to suffer at the hands of street gangs and thugs. It looks like the law actually encourages violent gangs to terrorise communties by protecting them from any retribution."

FIGHTING BACK: Fight to free dad who faced up to knife thug

MORE than 26,000 people have signed a petition to free a dad-of-eight jailed for running down a knife thug with his van.

In April Stephen Armstrong, of Darnley, near Arden, was confronted by a 22-year-old man who threatened to stab him in front of his children unless he fought him.

In January, the High Court in Glasgow heard how the incident happened after Stephen, 47, challenged two people he caught painting gang slogans on a fence.

The following day, as Stephen left his home, he saw one of the vandals had returned with an accomplice.

Mr Armstrong saw the thug was carrying a metal baton and a large knife.

After seeing the vandals smash his van window, Stephen tried to drive off in the vehicle.

However, he knocked the 22-year-old down in an incident which put the knifeman in hospital for weeks.

Judge Lady Smith jailed Stephen, who admitted assault, for three years, eight months.

She said: "You were entitled to be angry. You were entitled to be affronted. But you were not entitled to respond by wielding your vehicle as a weapon."

The petition is being passed on to Ian Davidson, MP and Johann Lamont, MSP, who are set to urge Justice Minister Kenny MacAskill to review Stephen's case.

His hopes of being released from Barlinnie Prison were dashed at the Appeal Court a couple of weeks ago as Lady Smith had not prepared reports on the case in time.

The petition set up by Stephen's family, has now closed but on its website there is a message to those who signed up: "We believe because of your actions, Stephen will hopefully have an appeal soon."

Edited by bulmercke