Any One In Pak Dee Chum Pol Area

Jandajoy

Hi,

We're moving to Pak Dee in the next month or so and it'd be great to touch base with any one in the area. My partner has bought a house for renovation and a couple of Rai and we hope to be as permaent as anything can be in this day and age. I look forward to hearing from you and maybe sharing a cold one.

Cheers

Geoff

Hi,

We're moving to Pak Dee in the next month or so and it'd be great to touch base with any one in the area. My partner has bought a house for renovation and a couple of Rai and we hope to be as permaent as anything can be in this day and age. I look forward to hearing from you and maybe sharing a cold one.

Cheers

Geoff

hi Geoff my wife,s family live in pak-dee-chumpon therefore i may be able to offer help and advice ect

Hi,

Cheers

Geoff

hi Geoff my wife,s family live in pak-dee-chumpon therefore i may be able to offer help and advice ect

Hi mate, thanks for that. Unfortunately I don't have your name or email. Mine is

[email protected]

If you can let me have your contact details I'll email you, if that's ok.

Are you living there now?

Thanks for your response, I look forward to hearing from you

Cheers

Geoff